Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m a Shopaholic!

Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’t give me money anymore and with school and everything else I don’t have time to get a job. How can I kick my habit?” Back to Article

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-26 20:42:15 -0700

Gay!

loonyboone3
loonyboone3 wrote:
2012-03-22 13:24:29 -0700

Its like confeshons of a shopahallic you sell evrything but you see your faverote scarf and you let it go.

Ninaismyfav
Ninaismyfav wrote:
2012-03-20 14:21:58 -0700

I like to shop but not to much

LOLove

quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-11 15:23:33 -0700

I Alwayss Over Shopp On Shoes Lol

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-08 17:56:57 -0800

I just went shopping today.
^_^

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-03-08 17:54:38 -0800

Not exactly a shopping fan. I'm a tomboy... cant blame me right?

zoe9irl
zoe9irl wrote:
2012-03-08 17:49:19 -0800

i like certain stuff in stores not all of them though

Liah_wants_you
Liah_wants_you wrote:
2012-03-07 14:16:46 -0800

I Love Buying Stuff But I Am Not That Obsessed.

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-03-05 15:02:21 -0800

i love shopping but not obsessed

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-02-27 15:56:40 -0800

idk why i came on here im not a shopper

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-02-25 12:33:39 -0800

i cant stop buyin clothes

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-02-24 18:46:48 -0800

Me too shopping is my favorte thing not counting basketball.

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-24 16:58:45 -0800

I am not a huge shopper, but my sister is. I totally understand, though.

homestuckfan
homestuckfan wrote:
2012-02-24 14:11:44 -0800

sounds like me

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-02-24 11:24:16 -0800

i lik shopping at justice bcuz their clothing is off dah chain but, y dey clothing gotta be so high?

coco374
coco374 wrote:
2012-02-24 11:05:49 -0800

i lurve shopping at topshop, hollister, next and matalan

Do You Shop at Vintage Stores?

• Yeah, it's where I find all the coolest stuff.
  • Only when I tag along with my vintage-lovin' friends.
  • I went once, but didn't have the patience to look around.
  • Vintage is used, and I don't do used.

Micro_shopping-micro
The sun is shining and we have the whole summer ahead of us so why hang out in a stuffy mall when...
Micro_fashion_micro
At the end of each year, it’s always fun to make New Year resolutions! Everyone likes to make res...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
Micro_fash_micro
There's nothing like a change of season to make us want to hit the shops! Luckily for all of us, ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)