Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m a Shopaholic!

Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’t give me money anymore and with school and everything else I don’t have time to get a job. How can I kick my habit?” Back to Article

Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832
Lexii_Luvs_You(:_1851832 wrote:
2012-03-26 20:42:15 -0700

Gay!

loonyboone3
loonyboone3 wrote:
2012-03-22 13:24:29 -0700

Its like confeshons of a shopahallic you sell evrything but you see your faverote scarf and you let it go.

Ninaismyfav
Ninaismyfav wrote:
2012-03-20 14:21:58 -0700

I like to shop but not to much

LOLove

quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-11 15:23:33 -0700

I Alwayss Over Shopp On Shoes Lol

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-08 17:56:57 -0800

I just went shopping today.
^_^

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-03-08 17:54:38 -0800

Not exactly a shopping fan. I'm a tomboy... cant blame me right?

zoe9irl
zoe9irl wrote:
2012-03-08 17:49:19 -0800

i like certain stuff in stores not all of them though

Liah_wants_you
Liah_wants_you wrote:
2012-03-07 14:16:46 -0800

I Love Buying Stuff But I Am Not That Obsessed.

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-03-05 15:02:21 -0800

i love shopping but not obsessed

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-02-27 15:56:40 -0800

idk why i came on here im not a shopper

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-02-25 12:33:39 -0800

i cant stop buyin clothes

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-02-24 18:46:48 -0800

Me too shopping is my favorte thing not counting basketball.

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-24 16:58:45 -0800

I am not a huge shopper, but my sister is. I totally understand, though.

homestuckfan
homestuckfan wrote:
2012-02-24 14:11:44 -0800

sounds like me

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-02-24 11:24:16 -0800

i lik shopping at justice bcuz their clothing is off dah chain but, y dey clothing gotta be so high?

coco374
coco374 wrote:
2012-02-24 11:05:49 -0800

i lurve shopping at topshop, hollister, next and matalan

Do You Shop at Vintage Stores?

• Yeah, it's where I find all the coolest stuff.
  • Only when I tag along with my vintage-lovin' friends.
  • I went once, but didn't have the patience to look around.
  • Vintage is used, and I don't do used.

Micro_shopping-micro
The sun is shining and we have the whole summer ahead of us so why hang out in a stuffy mall when...
Micro_fashion_micro
At the end of each year, it’s always fun to make New Year resolutions! Everyone likes to make res...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
Micro_fash_micro
There's nothing like a change of season to make us want to hit the shops! Luckily for all of us, ...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: