Dish It’s Hall of Shame: February 2012
Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!
Every month, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!
Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …
Submitted by: Walladolla
I was trying to do a cartwheel in gym, and I slid across the room on my stomach. Everyone was laughing at me!
Submitted by: HolAdios
Before the holiday vacation my 4th grade class decided to have a class party. We were playing musical chairs and when the music stopped I thought there was an empty chair, but turned out my crush was sitting in it and I sat on him! I was so embarrassed!
Submitted by: jcp.5555
I was climbing the ropes in gym and I was wearing a skirt because I didn’t have time to change into my shorts. I was almost at the top when my skirt flew up (Marilyn Monroe-ish!) in front of my best friend! Now I hate climbing the ropes and I always change into my spare gym shorts!
Have Your Say!
Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):
- Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
- Type in your secret nickname
- Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
- Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
- Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!
- Hall of Shame (July 16, 2010)
- Hall of Shame: What’s Your Most Mortifying Moment?
- Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments
- More Dear Dish-It