Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: February 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-04-13 14:40:59 -0700

I mean, you have to admit that they are pretty funny!

Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend wrote:
2012-04-10 08:20:35 -0700

Back in 6th Grade, it was out Year 6 Production, and I was meant to point my prop and a boy on the other side of the stage, but instead I released it and threw it to the other side of the hall. Embarrassed

BoerGoatLuvr
BoerGoatLuvr wrote:
2012-04-09 16:08:54 -0700

Not really funny, I want more F-U-N-N-Y!!!!

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-07 10:13:37 -0700

its really not that of funny if its shame

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2012-04-07 08:08:55 -0700

its not funny

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-29 09:55:00 -0700

ha

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2012-03-25 16:26:23 -0700

one time i was in the tub and my bro who is the same age as me and same class had my crush and my bro new that i liked him so my bro said no one was takin a bath in my shower and that night i was not taken a bath for a min and i was neckad and they went in my room my crush saw me neckad and everything had pics of him i was so embaressed i think he hates me now

EmoGirl55
EmoGirl55 wrote:
2012-03-23 14:15:11 -0700

One time i tried to give a guy a kiss and he turned around and hugged me!

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-21 14:11:33 -0700

one time, i got my eyes dialated and i coudn't c very well, so i went to take up my lunch tray after, with 2 of my friends, then one of them tripped me! i didn't even dump my tray so everything and all my milk and un-finished spilled everywhere! and all down me. she totes ditched me after and just went back down 2 our table, luckily 4 me my other friend was there to help me clean up in the bathroom, to this day, i won't take my tray up the same time as her. i was humiliating! i was so mortified!

flowerbee12345
flowerbee12345 wrote:
2012-03-18 08:28:00 -0700

Once, i was in gym class, and the lesson was we had to do OLD dance moves.. and we started
dancing the "sprinkler" and i did the dance so
long everybody started to laugh..

Unicorncandy101_1968806
Unicorncandy101_1968806 wrote:
2012-03-14 05:48:24 -0700

I was walking in the park with my ex boyfriend with crutches. Then
someone snuck up behind us pants me. I had my period at the time
so everybody saw my pad

dramaqueen14
dramaqueen14 wrote:
2012-03-13 07:26:44 -0700

I was at the MOA (mall of america) and my dad and my sister where lost so we went looking around and they went to the american girl doll store and we went to the lego store so they had to come to the lego store.

Glexi
Glexi wrote:
2012-03-12 16:48:01 -0700

one time i was in school and my ohon farted cause that was my sick brother ringtone and i had to take the blae

hellokitty tyty123
hellokitty tyty123 wrote:
2012-03-12 12:34:09 -0700

sad habg in there marilyn monroeish

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:15:22 -0800

I was outside then i sat on joshes lap on the swings

Horse_Girl1
Horse_Girl1 wrote:
2012-03-03 12:23:02 -0800

Once I was walking along nicely and I slipped on some ice!!!!!!!!
OMG! THAT WAS TOTALLY EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-03-03 06:21:10 -0800

id be embarrassed...... i feel bad for them

hockeygrl17
hockeygrl17 wrote:
2012-03-02 15:02:43 -0800

thats funny hahahahahaha

XxpinkloverxX100
XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:37:33 -0800

lol XD

Pancakegirl
Pancakegirl wrote:
2012-02-26 16:06:28 -0800

haaaaa haaaaaaaa i cryed when i laughed

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.