Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: February 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-04-13 14:40:59 -0700

I mean, you have to admit that they are pretty funny!

Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend wrote:
2012-04-10 08:20:35 -0700

Back in 6th Grade, it was out Year 6 Production, and I was meant to point my prop and a boy on the other side of the stage, but instead I released it and threw it to the other side of the hall. Embarrassed

BoerGoatLuvr
BoerGoatLuvr wrote:
2012-04-09 16:08:54 -0700

Not really funny, I want more F-U-N-N-Y!!!!

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-07 10:13:37 -0700

its really not that of funny if its shame

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2012-04-07 08:08:55 -0700

its not funny

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-29 09:55:00 -0700

ha

smurfette333
smurfette333 wrote:
2012-03-25 16:26:23 -0700

one time i was in the tub and my bro who is the same age as me and same class had my crush and my bro new that i liked him so my bro said no one was takin a bath in my shower and that night i was not taken a bath for a min and i was neckad and they went in my room my crush saw me neckad and everything had pics of him i was so embaressed i think he hates me now

EmoGirl55
EmoGirl55 wrote:
2012-03-23 14:15:11 -0700

One time i tried to give a guy a kiss and he turned around and hugged me!

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-21 14:11:33 -0700

one time, i got my eyes dialated and i coudn't c very well, so i went to take up my lunch tray after, with 2 of my friends, then one of them tripped me! i didn't even dump my tray so everything and all my milk and un-finished spilled everywhere! and all down me. she totes ditched me after and just went back down 2 our table, luckily 4 me my other friend was there to help me clean up in the bathroom, to this day, i won't take my tray up the same time as her. i was humiliating! i was so mortified!

flowerbee12345
flowerbee12345 wrote:
2012-03-18 08:28:00 -0700

Once, i was in gym class, and the lesson was we had to do OLD dance moves.. and we started
dancing the "sprinkler" and i did the dance so
long everybody started to laugh..

Unicorncandy101_1968806
Unicorncandy101_1968806 wrote:
2012-03-14 05:48:24 -0700

I was walking in the park with my ex boyfriend with crutches. Then
someone snuck up behind us pants me. I had my period at the time
so everybody saw my pad

dramaqueen14
dramaqueen14 wrote:
2012-03-13 07:26:44 -0700

I was at the MOA (mall of america) and my dad and my sister where lost so we went looking around and they went to the american girl doll store and we went to the lego store so they had to come to the lego store.

Glexi
Glexi wrote:
2012-03-12 16:48:01 -0700

one time i was in school and my ohon farted cause that was my sick brother ringtone and i had to take the blae

hellokitty tyty123
hellokitty tyty123 wrote:
2012-03-12 12:34:09 -0700

sad habg in there marilyn monroeish

ilovewolf
ilovewolf wrote:
2012-03-07 18:15:22 -0800

I was outside then i sat on joshes lap on the swings

Horse_Girl1
Horse_Girl1 wrote:
2012-03-03 12:23:02 -0800

Once I was walking along nicely and I slipped on some ice!!!!!!!!
OMG! THAT WAS TOTALLY EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-03-03 06:21:10 -0800

id be embarrassed...... i feel bad for them

hockeygrl17
hockeygrl17 wrote:
2012-03-02 15:02:43 -0800

thats funny hahahahahaha

XxpinkloverxX100
XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:37:33 -0800

lol XD

Pancakegirl
Pancakegirl wrote:
2012-02-26 16:06:28 -0800

haaaaa haaaaaaaa i cryed when i laughed

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion