Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: February 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Amusia

EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-25 10:22:29 -0800

Haha xD

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-24 17:07:51 -0800

These are always so amusing. Though, a lot worse has happened to me LOL!

coco374

2012-02-20 18:20:07 -0800

are you really?

PinkSnow
PinkSnow wrote:
2012-02-20 17:56:30 -0800

I'm the biggest Marilyn Monroe fan, js(:

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro