Comments

The History of The Piñata

Piñatas are a fun part of traditional Mexican festivities, whether it’s a birthday party or Cinco de Mayo, its fun to see these brightly decorated candy-filled creations (and even more fun to take a whack at them) but piñatas actually have a long and fascinating history that spans the globe and different ancient cultures. Find out more about the history of the piñata! Back to Article

happy4life
happy4life wrote:
2014-05-08 04:44:22 -0700

is wat there sayin is the aztecs made pinatas for there god of war uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh god is in heaven in a war w/ the devil but not called the god of war

Ferch
Ferch wrote:
2014-05-05 21:39:38 -0700

We don't celebrate cinco de mayo with piñatas, because we don't celebrate cinco de mayo!

lilyj4
lilyj4 wrote:
2014-05-05 17:06:40 -0700

Indians of mexico made piñatas

Brent538
Brent538 wrote:
2014-05-05 12:07:14 -0700

haha cutemoo i love them

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-05-05 10:34:29 -0700

I Got Hit In The Head By One -.- Dont Like Them

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-05-03 08:42:01 -0700

all we know indian or Spanish people made this but il say Spanish people made this

naturelover161
naturelover161 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:57:54 -0700

P.S: Kidzworld I noticed a spelling mistake, look athe tool bar at the top of the screen.
it says ###.kidzworld.#################-the-history-of-the-piata
Its piñata not piata!

naturelover161
naturelover161 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:54:43 -0700

Piñatas are so fun! I love them!

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-05-06 09:26:05 -0700

I Luv Hitting Da Pinatas lol

one day one hour
one day one hour wrote:
2012-05-05 13:50:41 -0700

candy so sweet and has so many flavors

sweetlily196
sweetlily196 wrote:
2012-05-04 19:45:52 -0700

i love candy!!!!!!!!!!

sweetlily196
sweetlily196 wrote:
2012-05-04 19:45:32 -0700

i love pinatas!!!!! my cuzins and i love candyyyy

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-05-04 18:30:38 -0700

Piñatas Piñatas Piñatas Piñatas!!!!

Lovebug624
Lovebug624 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:28:47 -0700

ya ya just give me the candy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovebug624
Lovebug624 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:26:50 -0700

iiiiiiiiiiii want candy who is with me????

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-03-10 15:55:10 -0800

whenever i go to a little kid's party and theres a pinata, i always look forward to the candy..XD lol

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-10 10:30:31 -0800

i luv pinata's cuz the one thing i like iz the candy

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-09 20:27:19 -0800

I SOO WANT TO GET ALL OF THE CANDY OUT OF PINATA'S

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-27 13:10:29 -0800

I am having a big fiesta this week, Friday we get to hit a pinata. smile Can't wait!!!

Poll

Why Are Players Spun 33 Times?

• It takes 33 hits to break open the pinata.
  • To confuse the player as much as possible.
  • It represents Jesus Christ's age when he was crucified.
  • It's a good luck number in Hispanic culture.

Micro_howtomakepinata-micro
Traditionally seen at Mexican celebrations, piñatas can make any kind of party a smash – and even...
Micro_costarica-article
Costa Rica is a country in Central America that’s got two spectacular bodies of water on either s...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_hispanic-micro
Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant comm...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!