Comments

The History of The Piñata

Piñatas are a fun part of traditional Mexican festivities, whether it’s a birthday party or Cinco de Mayo, its fun to see these brightly decorated candy-filled creations (and even more fun to take a whack at them) but piñatas actually have a long and fascinating history that spans the globe and different ancient cultures. Find out more about the history of the piñata! Back to Article

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-05-06 09:26:05 -0700

I Luv Hitting Da Pinatas lol

one day one hour
one day one hour wrote:
2012-05-05 13:50:41 -0700

candy so sweet and has so many flavors

sweetlily196
sweetlily196 wrote:
2012-05-04 19:45:52 -0700

i love candy!!!!!!!!!!

sweetlily196
sweetlily196 wrote:
2012-05-04 19:45:32 -0700

i love pinatas!!!!! my cuzins and i love candyyyy

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-05-04 18:30:38 -0700

Piñatas Piñatas Piñatas Piñatas!!!!

Lovebug624
Lovebug624 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:28:47 -0700

ya ya just give me the candy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovebug624
Lovebug624 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:26:50 -0700

iiiiiiiiiiii want candy who is with me????

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-03-10 15:55:10 -0800

whenever i go to a little kid's party and theres a pinata, i always look forward to the candy..XD lol

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-10 10:30:31 -0800

i luv pinata's cuz the one thing i like iz the candy

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-09 20:27:19 -0800

I SOO WANT TO GET ALL OF THE CANDY OUT OF PINATA'S

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-27 13:10:29 -0800

I am having a big fiesta this week, Friday we get to hit a pinata. smile Can't wait!!!

Poll

Why Are Players Spun 33 Times?

• It takes 33 hits to break open the pinata.
  • To confuse the player as much as possible.
  • It represents Jesus Christ's age when he was crucified.
  • It's a good luck number in Hispanic culture.

Micro_howtomakepinata-micro
Traditionally seen at Mexican celebrations, piñatas can make any kind of party a smash – and even...
Micro_costarica-article
Costa Rica is a country in Central America that’s got two spectacular bodies of water on either s...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_hispanic-micro
Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant comm...

Random in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in New Users:
Waffle duck chinese donkey mango snape lel bye
dreams11
dreams11 posted in New Users:
"PinkSoul" wrote: "dreams11" wrote: Welcome to Kidzworld! ^.^ Oh my gosh, you like Invader Zim too?! :D I LOOOOOVE Invader Zim! It's fantastic :D   Haha, so do i! I'm obsessed with Invader Zim! :D
PinkSoul
PinkSoul posted in New Users:
"dreams11" wrote:Welcome to Kidzworld! ^.^ Oh my gosh, you like Invader Zim too?! :D I LOOOOOVE Invader Zim! It's fantastic :D
dreams11
dreams11 posted in New Users:
Welcome to Kidzworld! ^.^ Oh my gosh, you like Invader Zim too?! :D
PinkSoul
PinkSoul posted in New Users:
Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* My name is PinkSoul but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me aghsdfagsdhasd.   I'm 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my boyfriend (I'M BI IF U DON'T LIKE IT DEAL W/IT) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO randooooooom!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again  hehe…toodles!!!!!   love and waffles, t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m   ASDGHFASHDJSADGF RANDOOMM