Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Sister's Driving Me Crazy

My lil sis is a total brat! Once I invited my friends over (they're boys,) and she took my bra, swung it around, and threw it at one of them. I can't hurt her without getting in trouble - HELP! Back to Article

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-30 13:23:57 -0700

My brother annoys me so much

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 03:46:43 -0700

Welcome to my life!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-17 16:53:40 -0800

thatz cray cray

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:41 -0700

My brother annoys me so that's why I let him play games on my phone as long as he behaves

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:03 -0700

Try keeping your sister occupied with something or give her a timeout

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:09:50 -0700

Woah

madipie:)
madipie:) wrote:
2012-02-18 17:42:28 -0800

Ha! You are a typical guy, dracko0718 !

dracko0718
dracko0718 wrote:
2011-10-11 13:28:53 -0700

i wish somone threw a br@ at me

F1012004315093

Love 'Em or Lose 'Em?

• Enough already! My sibs are driving me mental.
  • My sibs are my best friends, we get along great.
  • Sometimes I want to ditch them.
  • I wish I had a brother or sister.

A week ago I started skate boardin' with this boy I've known for years. To help me keep my balanc...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?
jordand08
Talk to someone, anyone you trust.