Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Sister's Driving Me Crazy

My lil sis is a total brat! Once I invited my friends over (they're boys,) and she took my bra, swung it around, and threw it at one of them. I can't hurt her without getting in trouble - HELP! Back to Article

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-30 13:23:57 -0700

My brother annoys me so much

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 03:46:43 -0700

Welcome to my life!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-17 16:53:40 -0800

thatz cray cray

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:41 -0700

My brother annoys me so that's why I let him play games on my phone as long as he behaves

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:03 -0700

Try keeping your sister occupied with something or give her a timeout

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:09:50 -0700

Woah

madipie:)
madipie:) wrote:
2012-02-18 17:42:28 -0800

Ha! You are a typical guy, dracko0718 !

dracko0718
dracko0718 wrote:
2011-10-11 13:28:53 -0700

i wish somone threw a br@ at me

F1012004315093

Love 'Em or Lose 'Em?

• Enough already! My sibs are driving me mental.
  • My sibs are my best friends, we get along great.
  • Sometimes I want to ditch them.
  • I wish I had a brother or sister.

A week ago I started skate boardin' with this boy I've known for years. To help me keep my balanc...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day