Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Sister's Driving Me Crazy

My lil sis is a total brat! Once I invited my friends over (they're boys,) and she took my bra, swung it around, and threw it at one of them. I can't hurt her without getting in trouble - HELP! Back to Article

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-30 13:23:57 -0700

My brother annoys me so much

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 03:46:43 -0700

Welcome to my life!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-17 16:53:40 -0800

thatz cray cray

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:41 -0700

My brother annoys me so that's why I let him play games on my phone as long as he behaves

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:03 -0700

Try keeping your sister occupied with something or give her a timeout

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:09:50 -0700

Woah

madipie:)
madipie:) wrote:
2012-02-18 17:42:28 -0800

Ha! You are a typical guy, dracko0718 !

dracko0718
dracko0718 wrote:
2011-10-11 13:28:53 -0700

i wish somone threw a br@ at me

F1012004315093

Love 'Em or Lose 'Em?

• Enough already! My sibs are driving me mental.
  • My sibs are my best friends, we get along great.
  • Sometimes I want to ditch them.
  • I wish I had a brother or sister.

A week ago I started skate boardin' with this boy I've known for years. To help me keep my balanc...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3