Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Sister's Driving Me Crazy

My lil sis is a total brat! Once I invited my friends over (they're boys,) and she took my bra, swung it around, and threw it at one of them. I can't hurt her without getting in trouble - HELP! Back to Article

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-30 13:23:57 -0700

My brother annoys me so much

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 03:46:43 -0700

Welcome to my life!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-17 16:53:40 -0800

thatz cray cray

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:41 -0700

My brother annoys me so that's why I let him play games on my phone as long as he behaves

crazyhipster
crazyhipster wrote:
2013-07-17 09:23:03 -0700

Try keeping your sister occupied with something or give her a timeout

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:09:50 -0700

Woah

madipie:)
madipie:) wrote:
2012-02-18 17:42:28 -0800

Ha! You are a typical guy, dracko0718 !

dracko0718
dracko0718 wrote:
2011-10-11 13:28:53 -0700

i wish somone threw a br@ at me

F1012004315093

Love 'Em or Lose 'Em?

• Enough already! My sibs are driving me mental.
  • My sibs are my best friends, we get along great.
  • Sometimes I want to ditch them.
  • I wish I had a brother or sister.

A week ago I started skate boardin' with this boy I've known for years. To help me keep my balanc...

InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
sierra145
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"supernaturalblackcat" wrote:thanks for answering u have a good day/night too You're very welcome, and thank you. Unfortunately, I'm very tired, and I think I'm gonna go to sleep very soon. G'night :D
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for answering u have a good day/night too