Comments

Science Project: Make Your Own Crystals

Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspiration or just want to make fun keepsake crystals, then try out one of these crystal growing projects. Back to Article

bloggersiya
bloggersiya wrote:
2014-08-27 03:18:33 -0700

i've tried it! good. now just have to wait for 3 hrs

bloggersiya
bloggersiya wrote:
2014-08-27 03:17:50 -0700

ill try it today. good work

TheMaskedMan

2014-06-15 15:19:56 -0700

totaly going 2 try it
Big Grin Big Grin

awesomeminchie
awesomeminchie wrote:
2014-06-15 15:19:23 -0700

That is the best idea ever!!!!!

pinkgal123
pinkgal123 wrote:
2014-06-01 22:54:24 -0700

So delishi-ouso

pinkgal123
pinkgal123 wrote:
2014-06-01 22:53:12 -0700

I don't have enough to make any Sad

onna162

CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-24 09:06:51 -0700

Rock Candy Yummm ^^

cuiterebel700
cuiterebel700 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:59:32 -0700

so cool think i might do it

asmasheikh
asmasheikh wrote:
2014-04-03 04:34:28 -0700

i need so marvelous projects for GRADE 7

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-04-02 15:47:31 -0700

Sugar Crystals... O3O

ThatsMeCx
ThatsMeCx wrote:
2014-04-01 19:45:03 -0700

Easy! While you are making the solution put it a few drops of food coloring until the color looks just about right to you

fullmoontina
fullmoontina wrote:
2014-03-25 09:38:38 -0700

This is cool and awesome

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2014-03-11 10:53:27 -0700

This sounds very fun! I might try this some time. How would you add colour to the crystals though?

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2014-03-11 10:35:31 -0700

This is soo cool n beautiful to see

roxybaby
roxybaby wrote:
2014-03-06 14:11:07 -0800

This is so cool

prettyme123
prettyme123 wrote:
2014-03-03 16:45:44 -0800

i dont know my salt crystals just got in the fridge

Ever Win at a Science Fair?

• Yeah, I win every year.
  • I've won the science fair once.
  • No, I've never won a science fair before.
  • Science fair? I've never even entered before!

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...
Micro_howtogetanaonyourschoolproject-micro
Want to know how to ace your school project? Well Kidzworld has the recipe that will make your te...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??