Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Science Project: Make Your Own Crystals

Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspiration or just want to make fun keepsake crystals, then try out one of these crystal growing projects. Back to Article

kea14
kea14 wrote:
2013-11-10 01:34:15 -0800

Never thought that science would be so cool Cool

Kileycatlover
Kileycatlover wrote:
2013-11-09 18:40:15 -0800

I should try this.

Yaptro
Yaptro wrote:
2013-11-08 08:51:50 -0800

The Fascination of Crystals and Symmetry -- free online course ################.#######?r=6358a

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-05 10:11:55 -0800

omg that happens to me to directioneer!

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-05 10:10:47 -0800

this weird nerd girl always makes this -.-

Danceismylife_
Danceismylife_ wrote:
2013-10-28 16:14:56 -0700

Tastes nice smile

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-10-27 11:22:33 -0700

Tongue Out

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-22 18:03:17 -0700

cool... i have try its smile

skritiparna
skritiparna wrote:
2013-10-22 00:53:55 -0700

fav..........i try this in my home

MusicLover95
MusicLover95 wrote:
2013-10-19 09:03:06 -0700

well ive read this a few times and cant remember the ingriedients

makebutter
makebutter wrote:
2013-10-18 00:03:23 -0700

cool I did this once

mistukiAngel
mistukiAngel wrote:
2013-10-17 18:23:49 -0700

Wow.coool

Heartangel123
Heartangel123 wrote:
2013-10-14 11:53:01 -0700

Cool! I really found this awesome

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-10-14 09:41:41 -0700

I did this last year on a sponge

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-10-14 09:40:40 -0700

wow! its colorful n amazing too!

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-14 06:03:52 -0700

I made this before! it was fun to make but it took forever to eat.

brunostar

2013-10-11 22:28:49 -0700

I love this candy!

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-11 22:26:45 -0700

i'm gonna do this c:

Ever Win at a Science Fair?

• Yeah, I win every year.
  • I've won the science fair once.
  • No, I've never won a science fair before.
  • Science fair? I've never even entered before!

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...
Micro_howtogetanaonyourschoolproject-micro
Want to know how to ace your school project? Well Kidzworld has the recipe that will make your te...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour