Comments

Top 10 Facts About Dandruff

How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and arm yourself against future outbreaks! Back to Article

kit07
kit07 wrote:
2012-07-16 09:53:20 -0700

i'm so self-conscious about it and i have not worn my hair down for over a year i always have it in a pony or a plait....

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 14:10:23 -0700

seriously why is every 1 saying “eww” its not like its skin disease!

omg.emz.omg
omg.emz.omg wrote:
2012-04-22 07:32:36 -0700

i have dandruff but i have quite nice hair and it kind of ruins it

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:46:50 -0700

i know they are just being rood

obeyy_latina_pride
obeyy_latina_pride wrote:
2012-03-28 19:22:08 -0700

why are people saying 'eww'.
not like they've ever had it before.
smh.

katiebug586
katiebug586 wrote:
2012-03-19 16:39:09 -0700

EWWWWW! THATS JUST GROSS!

Technodragon
Technodragon wrote:
2012-03-18 02:37:51 -0700

EWWWW!!! head fungus Embarrassed

Shuffling3000
Shuffling3000 wrote:
2012-03-13 00:16:35 -0700

hmmm COOllio

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 20:32:07 -0800

I noels sw, but these ideas do help people u know!?!

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-05 04:43:39 -0800

Kinda eww.

lancen_2021237
lancen_2021237 wrote:
2012-02-27 20:07:10 -0800

if u have wave and u have dandruff i well use this product

1coolchic111
1coolchic111 wrote:
2012-02-26 15:15:01 -0800

eww

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-25 15:55:34 -0800

Okay...weird...

KaeeSooDop'e
KaeeSooDop'e wrote:
2012-02-23 14:02:35 -0800

Iff yuu dont wash yuur hair every otha week then thts nasty
Cusz yuur always suppose tw wash yuur hairr

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-23 08:36:38 -0800

I really hate dandruff

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-02-22 13:03:43 -0800

Okay...

Tianzee
Tianzee wrote:
2012-02-22 09:56:50 -0800

hmm - this peculiar thing

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_long_micro
Even though long, flowing locks seem like it would be low maintenance, it’s important to take re...
Ever wondered what all that white stuff coming off your head is? We’ll give you a hint - it's not...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel