Comments

Top 10 Facts About Dandruff

How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and arm yourself against future outbreaks! Back to Article

kit07
kit07 wrote:
2012-07-16 09:53:20 -0700

i'm so self-conscious about it and i have not worn my hair down for over a year i always have it in a pony or a plait....

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 14:10:23 -0700

seriously why is every 1 saying “eww” its not like its skin disease!

omg.emz.omg
omg.emz.omg wrote:
2012-04-22 07:32:36 -0700

i have dandruff but i have quite nice hair and it kind of ruins it

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:46:50 -0700

i know they are just being rood

obeyy_latina_pride
obeyy_latina_pride wrote:
2012-03-28 19:22:08 -0700

why are people saying 'eww'.
not like they've ever had it before.
smh.

katiebug586
katiebug586 wrote:
2012-03-19 16:39:09 -0700

EWWWWW! THATS JUST GROSS!

Technodragon
Technodragon wrote:
2012-03-18 02:37:51 -0700

EWWWW!!! head fungus Embarrassed

Shuffling3000
Shuffling3000 wrote:
2012-03-13 00:16:35 -0700

hmmm COOllio

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 20:32:07 -0800

I noels sw, but these ideas do help people u know!?!

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-05 04:43:39 -0800

Kinda eww.

lancen_2021237
lancen_2021237 wrote:
2012-02-27 20:07:10 -0800

if u have wave and u have dandruff i well use this product

1coolchic111
1coolchic111 wrote:
2012-02-26 15:15:01 -0800

eww

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-25 15:55:34 -0800

Okay...weird...

KaeeSooDop'e
KaeeSooDop'e wrote:
2012-02-23 14:02:35 -0800

Iff yuu dont wash yuur hair every otha week then thts nasty
Cusz yuur always suppose tw wash yuur hairr

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-23 08:36:38 -0800

I really hate dandruff

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-02-22 13:03:43 -0800

Okay...

Tianzee
Tianzee wrote:
2012-02-22 09:56:50 -0800

hmm - this peculiar thing

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_long_micro
Even though long, flowing locks seem like it would be low maintenance, it’s important to take re...
Ever wondered what all that white stuff coming off your head is? We’ll give you a hint - it's not...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.