Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

National Children's Oral Health Foundation to Partner with Tooth Fairy 2

National Children's Oral Health Foundation and Tooth Fairy 2 join in a first-of-it's kind partnership to help promote good oral health for at risk children. Back to Article

imagleek346

sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:32:42 -0700

me 2.

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:32:00 -0700

Larry the Cable Guy is awesome!!

fabswag_2050383
fabswag_2050383 wrote:
2012-03-03 10:46:54 -0800

it might be interesting

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-02 13:39:34 -0800

megan u r ms.piggie Clown

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-25 06:40:53 -0800

ha ha ha cant wait to see this movie!

megan love
megan love wrote:
2012-02-22 13:37:28 -0800

dont like it at all

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:42:40 -0800

I wish they stick with the same Actor The First Tooth Fairy was Soooo Funny... IT not the same with different Actor .... But I will be Watching Tooth Fairy 2, I hope is good!
~Jess~

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:39:51 -0800

Ikr!!!!!!!

yo yo yo wat up
yo yo yo wat up wrote:
2012-02-22 10:38:50 -0800

What up the tooth fairy wit dwane the rock johnson maaaann thats a great show

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:37:04 -0800

I love that movie the tooth fairy!!!!

Poll

How Often Do You Floss?

• After every meal.
  • Before I go to bed every night.
  • A couple of times a week.
  • I don't remember the last time I flossed.

Micro_toothfairy-micro
As The Rock, Dwayne Johnson last wrestled professionally in a match for WrestleMania XX in 2004. ...
It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find o...
Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't ...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16