Comments

National Children's Oral Health Foundation to Partner with Tooth Fairy 2

National Children's Oral Health Foundation and Tooth Fairy 2 join in a first-of-it's kind partnership to help promote good oral health for at risk children. Back to Article

imagleek346

sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:32:42 -0700

me 2.

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:32:00 -0700

Larry the Cable Guy is awesome!!

fabswag_2050383
fabswag_2050383 wrote:
2012-03-03 10:46:54 -0800

it might be interesting

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-02 13:39:34 -0800

megan u r ms.piggie Clown

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-25 06:40:53 -0800

ha ha ha cant wait to see this movie!

megan love
megan love wrote:
2012-02-22 13:37:28 -0800

dont like it at all

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:42:40 -0800

I wish they stick with the same Actor The First Tooth Fairy was Soooo Funny... IT not the same with different Actor .... But I will be Watching Tooth Fairy 2, I hope is good!
~Jess~

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:39:51 -0800

Ikr!!!!!!!

yo yo yo wat up
yo yo yo wat up wrote:
2012-02-22 10:38:50 -0800

What up the tooth fairy wit dwane the rock johnson maaaann thats a great show

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:37:04 -0800

I love that movie the tooth fairy!!!!

Poll

How Often Do You Floss?

• After every meal.
  • Before I go to bed every night.
  • A couple of times a week.
  • I don't remember the last time I flossed.

Micro_toothfairy-micro
As The Rock, Dwayne Johnson last wrestled professionally in a match for WrestleMania XX in 2004. ...
It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find o...
Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day