Comments

National Children's Oral Health Foundation to Partner with Tooth Fairy 2

National Children's Oral Health Foundation and Tooth Fairy 2 join in a first-of-it's kind partnership to help promote good oral health for at risk children. Back to Article

imagleek346

sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:32:42 -0700

me 2.

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:32:00 -0700

Larry the Cable Guy is awesome!!

fabswag_2050383
fabswag_2050383 wrote:
2012-03-03 10:46:54 -0800

it might be interesting

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-02 13:39:34 -0800

megan u r ms.piggie Clown

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-25 06:40:53 -0800

ha ha ha cant wait to see this movie!

megan love
megan love wrote:
2012-02-22 13:37:28 -0800

dont like it at all

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:42:40 -0800

I wish they stick with the same Actor The First Tooth Fairy was Soooo Funny... IT not the same with different Actor .... But I will be Watching Tooth Fairy 2, I hope is good!
~Jess~

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:39:51 -0800

Ikr!!!!!!!

yo yo yo wat up
yo yo yo wat up wrote:
2012-02-22 10:38:50 -0800

What up the tooth fairy wit dwane the rock johnson maaaann thats a great show

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:37:04 -0800

I love that movie the tooth fairy!!!!

Poll

How Often Do You Floss?

• After every meal.
  • Before I go to bed every night.
  • A couple of times a week.
  • I don't remember the last time I flossed.

Micro_toothfairy-micro
As The Rock, Dwayne Johnson last wrestled professionally in a match for WrestleMania XX in 2004. ...
It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find o...
Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't ...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: