Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Think Pink: Stand Up For Anti-Bullying on Pink Shirt Day

Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada celebrates Anti-Bullying with Pink Shirt Day! Celebrated on the last Wednesday of February every year. Find out more about Pink Shirt Day! Back to Article

LunLun12
LunLun12 wrote:
2014-02-21 14:41:31 -0800

I have pink clothes stop bullies to people

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-02-21 14:36:53 -0800

Coz u kno im here for u boo

Emo560
Emo560 wrote:
2014-02-21 14:24:04 -0800

Me to I wanted to kill myself but then I thought about it an I relized it's not worth it bc u need to over come them don't let them get to u

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-02-21 14:20:33 -0800

I.got bullie coz.of my looks and coz.i.was halfcast but now.girls r all over me hahah lol bu i still stand up.for bullying

swagg_monster_

ilove fishis wrote:
2013-03-07 18:41:25 -0800

i have it hurt

applelaisha
applelaisha wrote:
2013-03-02 09:07:54 -0800

i get bully on the time when i was going to elementary schools but not no more i do not get bully

dunya 2003
dunya 2003 wrote:
2013-03-02 09:02:08 -0800

wow sad for you

dunya 2003
dunya 2003 wrote:
2013-03-02 09:00:38 -0800

better your right bullies need more than this this is bad stop the bullying ive benn bullied Confused

flying princess
flying princess wrote:
2013-03-01 04:59:53 -0800

my school never do bullyings

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-02-28 16:46:41 -0800

we had a snow day so we are doing it tomorrow

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:39:16 -0800

My school didnt even care bout this... Frown

mattybfangirl1
mattybfangirl1 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:24:01 -0800

I have been bullied before at my school

kash400
kash400 wrote:
2013-02-28 13:28:13 -0800

people need to stop bullieng cuz it drives some people to death and i get bullied every day at school every day

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-28 13:02:22 -0800

anyone evr bully me get punched outside they headd !! LOL by the way my skool was on the news for making stop to prevent bullying

me.til.da.end_2402052
me.til.da.end_2402052 wrote:
2013-02-28 12:51:46 -0800

i think it great and encourage kids not to bully

Mindless_Jewel
Mindless_Jewel wrote:
2013-02-28 07:26:29 -0800

i was bullied

Air Angel
Air Angel wrote:
2013-02-28 07:22:09 -0800

I get bullied every day by a boy called Dylan and also another called Corey Frown

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-28 04:20:47 -0800

I've never heard about Pink Shirt Day. I think it's wonderful and cool! From now on, I'm going to wear a Pink Shirt on the last day of February, too. Very impressing!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully micro
Rodney Rathbone finds himself the king of the hill in How to Beat the Bully Without Really Trying...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in New Users:
Hello Lily! Welcome to Kw. If you want to see Kw rules , click here.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:Mood: TiredColor: Dark blueCartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans. You're tired , your favorite color is Dark Blue and cartoon is Powerpuff girls and teen titans , I think you're Angelica (:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Mood: Tired Color: Dark blue Cartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans.
XxneonhipsterxX
david: ok so how you play is that it like go fish but if your turn like if i say that kenny do you have any 3 hearts and if kenny said no i gonna to say something that i kept secret or lied about TO ALL THE GROUP thats how you play  kenny: i hate you tanner  tanner: i love you too buddy ●¸●  david: LETS PLAY  max: this cant be happening david do you take pills david: WHAT YOU SAY PUNK  mason: that hursh O.O  tanner: LETS PLAY OK EVERYONE MERRY CHISTMAS  they played the game and max was first max: ok kenny do you have any  10 hearts  kenny: nope go fish  max: oh no ok tanner do you mind  tanner: mind what  max: nevermind david  there a rumor where they say THAT YOU ACTUALLY A GIRL david: WHA WHAT  kenny: and the whole school knows  david:....... JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT  DOES NOT MEAN IM A GIRL JUST FOR GET IT NEXT IS YOU TANNER  tanner: ok .......um max...-blush- do you have any.... 8s  max: um no go fish  tanners mind: tanner stop blushing your gonna let him think he like you  mason: you ok tanner  tanner: my truth might suprise yall but .....im.......stright......gay  everyone: woah  WHAT  tanner: and...... i love YOU MAX -###### max-  everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanner: m max do you love me that way  max:....im....sorry tanner ......but .....i ......dont  i need to use the bathroom -runs to the bathroom  tanner:.......... david: i need to check on the cookies  kenny: im going to check on max mason:.........tanner you ok -sits down with tanner- you ok tanner: yeah -cries- im fine.... mason:-hugs- it ok to be continued
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Miley143" wrote:YOUR MOOD :-  Overly Excited FAVORITE COLOR:- BlackFAVORITE CARTOON:- Well this isn't a cartoon but my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas  Sorry! You have to tell your favorite cartoon's name!