Comments

Think Pink: Stand Up For Anti-Bullying on Pink Shirt Day

Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada celebrates Anti-Bullying with Pink Shirt Day! Celebrated on the last Wednesday of February every year. Find out more about Pink Shirt Day! Back to Article

LunLun12
LunLun12 wrote:
2014-02-21 14:41:31 -0800

I have pink clothes stop bullies to people

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-02-21 14:36:53 -0800

Coz u kno im here for u boo

Emo560
Emo560 wrote:
2014-02-21 14:24:04 -0800

Me to I wanted to kill myself but then I thought about it an I relized it's not worth it bc u need to over come them don't let them get to u

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-02-21 14:20:33 -0800

I.got bullie coz.of my looks and coz.i.was halfcast but now.girls r all over me hahah lol bu i still stand up.for bullying

swagg_monster_

ilove fishis wrote:
2013-03-07 18:41:25 -0800

i have it hurt

applelaisha
applelaisha wrote:
2013-03-02 09:07:54 -0800

i get bully on the time when i was going to elementary schools but not no more i do not get bully

dunya 2003
dunya 2003 wrote:
2013-03-02 09:02:08 -0800

wow sad for you

dunya 2003
dunya 2003 wrote:
2013-03-02 09:00:38 -0800

better your right bullies need more than this this is bad stop the bullying ive benn bullied Confused

flying princess
flying princess wrote:
2013-03-01 04:59:53 -0800

my school never do bullyings

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-02-28 16:46:41 -0800

we had a snow day so we are doing it tomorrow

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:39:16 -0800

My school didnt even care bout this... Frown

mattybfangirl1
mattybfangirl1 wrote:
2013-02-28 14:24:01 -0800

I have been bullied before at my school

kash400
kash400 wrote:
2013-02-28 13:28:13 -0800

people need to stop bullieng cuz it drives some people to death and i get bullied every day at school every day

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-28 13:02:22 -0800

anyone evr bully me get punched outside they headd !! LOL by the way my skool was on the news for making stop to prevent bullying

me.til.da.end_2402052
me.til.da.end_2402052 wrote:
2013-02-28 12:51:46 -0800

i think it great and encourage kids not to bully

Mindless_Jewel
Mindless_Jewel wrote:
2013-02-28 07:26:29 -0800

i was bullied

Air Angel
Air Angel wrote:
2013-02-28 07:22:09 -0800

I get bullied every day by a boy called Dylan and also another called Corey Frown

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-28 04:20:47 -0800

I've never heard about Pink Shirt Day. I think it's wonderful and cool! From now on, I'm going to wear a Pink Shirt on the last day of February, too. Very impressing!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully micro
Rodney Rathbone finds himself the king of the hill in How to Beat the Bully Without Really Trying...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...

Random in the forums

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate.
reply 1 minute
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"arthi" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job. Agreed. Thanks guys (:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in General:
Gwen. (My name.)
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in General:
Fiona.
wicked13
wicked13 posted in General:
sorry.... but you don't. . . . I do (again)