Comments

Think Pink: Stand Up For Anti-Bullying on Pink Shirt Day

Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada celebrates Anti-Bullying with Pink Shirt Day! Celebrated on the last Wednesday of February every year. Find out more about Pink Shirt Day! Back to Article

LOVING_U_4EVER
LOVING_U_4EVER wrote:
2013-02-28 03:42:42 -0800

i got bullied by a guy named tomas he is my ex ik st--id but he did it for no reason and i never did something to him

sweetygirl901
sweetygirl901 wrote:
2013-02-28 03:32:05 -0800

i get bullied alot by this guy name Tyson He so rude and he just rude and rude ,, i dont like bullies they shouldnt be here they need to stop but my sister always wanted me to tell him to shut up but idk

sweetygirl901
sweetygirl901 wrote:
2013-02-28 03:31:44 -0800

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2013-02-27 19:57:44 -0800

WTH I THOUGHT PINK WAS FOR BREAST CANCER HMMMMMM CONFUSED

SeverinBrooo'
SeverinBrooo' wrote:
2013-02-27 19:48:12 -0800

I live in Germany, I used to get bullied at my old school for having long hair. After they saw me in Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, they all treated me cool. But I moved. My new school is amazing!

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-02-27 19:43:07 -0800

I Hate When Other Kids Bully Other Kids Because Of There Hieght,Weight,And Gender,And Because Their Gay I Use To Get Bullied Because I Was Short ( I Still Am Today Tho)

noheart_lala
noheart_lala wrote:
2013-02-27 19:41:46 -0800

Nevva in my life hav i got bullied but my little brother tells me people are calling him lame and hes only 9 so this has to stop

MayzieandAshley
MayzieandAshley wrote:
2013-02-27 19:25:31 -0800

i used to get bullyed so yeah

YaYaBaybee;**
YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-02-27 19:20:23 -0800

My Little Sis Gets Bullied At School Becausee Shes AdopteddFrown

wiltay
wiltay wrote:
2013-02-27 18:32:30 -0800

i get bullyed all the time

Kesha and Taylor
Kesha and Taylor wrote:
2013-02-27 17:17:05 -0800

well bullying happens not just in school but all over he place. i want bulying to top and if you think about it everybody bullies some point in life from disobeying parents to just yelling at people over and over again or even looking at people in a rude way...So please join my plan...STOP BULLYING...and dont bully anymore and if you want to know what my plan is for stoppin bullying add me as a friend...Kesha and Taylor...and i will answer questions then...Please stop bullying...I will answer...

tiffany88
tiffany88 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:08:23 -0800

I agree

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-02-27 14:29:17 -0800

Im with it all the way I wear a pink shirt with pink shoes on this day

asahiahdragon
asahiahdragon wrote:
2013-02-27 13:00:09 -0800

that what's up stand up to bulling

Imasimmer132
Imasimmer132 wrote:
2013-02-27 12:55:54 -0800

I think this is a wonderful thing to be doing. Bullying is a big problem these days.

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-27 12:15:43 -0800

Ill wear a pink head band mabye

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-27 12:15:23 -0800

I don't have a pink shirt if I did I would were one

kobby45_2287510
kobby45_2287510 wrote:
2013-02-27 09:22:27 -0800

nice

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-02-27 08:47:01 -0800

I have the perfect shirt to wear for this =D BULLY MUST STOP!

Tokuken
Tokuken wrote:
2013-02-27 08:33:47 -0800

I don't own any pink shirts. :s

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully micro
Rodney Rathbone finds himself the king of the hill in How to Beat the Bully Without Really Trying...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...

Random in the forums

nia28nimisha
nia28nimisha posted in General:
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Cinderella. She lived with her wicked stepmother and two stepsisters. They treated Cinderella very badly. One day, they were invited for a grand ball in the king’s palace. But Cinderella’s stepmother would not let her go. Cinderella was made to sew new party gowns for her stepmother and stepsisters, and curl their hair. They then went to the ball, leaving Cinderella alone at home. Cinderella felt very sad and began to cry. Suddenly, a fairy godmother appeared and said, “Don’t cry, Cinderella! I will send you to the ball!” But Cinderella was sad. She said, “I don’t have a gown to wear for the ball!” The fairy godmother waved her magic wand and changed Cinderella’s old clothes into a beautiful new gown! The fairy godmother then touched Cinderella’s feet with the magic wand. And lo! She had beautiful glass slippers! “How will I go to the grand ball?” asked Cinderella. The fairy godmother found six mice playing near a pumpkin, in the kitchen. She touched them with her magic wand and the mice became four shiny black horses and two coachmen and the pumpkin turned into a golden coach. Cinderella was overjoyed and set off for the ball in the coach drawn by the six black horses. Before leaving. the fairy godmother said, “Cinderella, this magic will only last until midnight! You must reach home by then!” When Cinderella entered the palace, everybody was struck by her beauty. Nobody, not even Cinderella’s stepmother or stepsisters, knew who she really was in her pretty clothes and shoes. The handsome prince also saw her and fell in love with Cinderella. He went to her and asked, “Do you want to dance?” And Cinderella said, “Yes!” The prince danced with her all night and nobody recognized the beautiful dancer. Cinderella was so happy dancing with the prince that she almost forgot what the fairy godmother had said. At the last moment, Cinderella remembered her fairy godmother’s words and she rushed to go home. “Oh! I must go!” she cried and ran out of the palace. One of her glass slippers came off but Cinderella did not turn back for it. She reached home just as the clock struck twelve. Her coach turned back into a pumpkin, the horses into mice and her fine ball gown into rags. Her stepmother and stepsisters reached home shortly after that. They were talking about the beautiful lady who had been dancing with the prince. The prince had fallen in love with Cinderella and wanted to find out who the beautiful girl was, but he did not even know her name. He found the glass slipper that had come off Cinderella’s foot as she ran home. The prince said, “I will find her. The lady whose foot fits this slipper will be the one I marry!” The next day, the prince and his servants took the glass slipper and went to all the houses in the kingdom. They wanted to find the lady whose feet would fit in the slipper. All the women in the kingdom tried the slipper but it would not fit any of them. Cinderella’s stepsisters also tried on the little glass slipper. They tried to squeeze their feet and push hard into the slipper, but the servant was afraid the slipper would break. Cinderella’s stepmother would not let her try the slipper on, but the prince saw her and said, “Let her also try on the slipper!” The slipper fit her perfectly. The prince recognized her from the ball. He married Cinderella and together they lived happily ever after. Anne was a poor girl who lived with her mother. Every day, an ice cream man would pass by her house but she had no money with which to buy one. She would look at other children licking large cones of ice cream and wish she could also be one of them. Ice-cream cart                                                                                                                                One day, the ice cream man took pity on her and gave her the whole ice cream cart. He said. “This is a magic cart. You can ask it to make any kind of ice cream. But when you want it to stop. you must say, ‘Enough now’.’* Anne was very happy; she ate ice cream all day. One day, while she was away at school, her mother asked the cart to make some ice cream. The cart started doing so. But Anne’s mother did not know how to stop it, so the cart went on making ice cream. Soon, the whole house was filled with ice cream. When Anne returned and saw ice cream everywhere. she had to lick tier way to the cart and stop it!
Jenny_Henderson1
Logan Henderson is mine NOW!!!!! Add me and ask me questions I will answer them all
GlimmeringSky16
Logan my dead husband :( XD Lmao welcome to de forumz. Now go jump off a cliff. ~ew~
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Uncle Pen played the fiddle, Lord, how it rang, You could hear it talk, you could hear it sing!  Your turn G.
reply about 1 hour