Comments

Think Pink: Stand Up For Anti-Bullying on Pink Shirt Day

Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada celebrates Anti-Bullying with Pink Shirt Day! Celebrated on the last Wednesday of February every year. Find out more about Pink Shirt Day! Back to Article

Alva-_2001261

iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-02-29 12:43:39 -0800

PINK SHIRT DAY RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!! LML

Babyface128
Babyface128 wrote:
2012-02-28 19:35:53 -0800

I was bullied a few years back and they broke my arm

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-02-28 16:44:46 -0800

whats up yo can you be my BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-28 16:42:47 -0800

Well that's nice so I think I will wear a pink shirt. smile

shari 2002
shari 2002 wrote:
2012-02-28 16:41:57 -0800

BBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PinkDaisy13
PinkDaisy13 wrote:
2012-02-28 16:24:49 -0800

Am totally wearing a pink shirt tommorow!! smile

random_dancing_101
random_dancing_101 wrote:
2012-02-28 15:50:38 -0800

Ummm...I saw this stuff and what I looked at said Feb. 23. I guess its still cool smile

NenaAteYoCookies
NenaAteYoCookies wrote:
2012-02-28 14:33:55 -0800

I've been bullied lots of times.
It's not a very good feeling.

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-27 13:19:54 -0800

Maybe they should have put green or blue, because pink means like breast cancer awareness...just saying.

delilahglitter
delilahglitter wrote:
2012-02-27 13:18:39 -0800

I probably have been bullied before, but, not very severley.Still, severe or not, bullying doesn't fly with me. I think I'll wear a pink shirt tomorrow. smile

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully micro
Rodney Rathbone finds himself the king of the hill in How to Beat the Bully Without Really Trying...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...

Random in the forums

AinAMarielovesyou
AinAMarielovesyou posted in Food:
Skittles or Nutella well... I prefer both though, they both taste Heavenly... well that sounded wrong... xD anyways... take your pick :D ;]
reply less than a minute
Neron
Neron posted in Food:
When I was younger I used to order a McChicken sandwich with two apple pies and a small coke with a happy meal. Now I order it without the happy meal. I'm dying for the McRib to come back, it's my favorite food there. Today,it doesn't really matter what I order at McDonald's. The food there is unhealthily tasty.
Neron
Neron posted in Food:
Fruit, They just have so much flavor.
AinAMarielovesyou
You are the light in my eye, My wings that make me fly, The beat to my heart that feels so right, Nothing will tear us apart, You are my angel sent from above, You have given me all of you're love, And I can not thank you enough for that, Thank you for your time,  I am sooooo happy that # ### #### you all mine  My number one priority? That's you.  There is not one thing I wouldn't do,  just to see you your cheeks rise ,  up to those two beautiful green eyes,  Don't worry about cheating, hurting, or lies,  because baby I am never going to make you cry,  and if you ever do I promise to wipe them dry  To my sole mate, lover, and best friend,  I want you to know I am here until the very end.
miley15