Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Think Pink: Stand Up For Anti-Bullying on Pink Shirt Day

Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada celebrates Anti-Bullying with Pink Shirt Day! Celebrated on the last Wednesday of February every year. Find out more about Pink Shirt Day! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Alva-_2001261
Alva-_2001261 wrote:
2012-02-29 12:49:30 -0800

I Thought Pink Day Was For Breast Cancer.. O.o

report
ObeyMySwaqq♥
ObeyMySwaqq♥ wrote:
2012-02-29 12:44:59 -0800

Does Pink Pants Work ?(;

report
ObeyMySwaqq♥
ObeyMySwaqq♥ wrote:
2012-02-29 12:44:38 -0800

Does Pink Pabts Work ?(;

report
iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-02-29 12:43:39 -0800

PINK SHIRT DAY RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!! LML

report
Babyface128
Babyface128 wrote:
2012-02-28 19:35:53 -0800

I was bullied a few years back and they broke my arm

report
justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-02-28 16:44:46 -0800

whats up yo can you be my BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-28 16:42:47 -0800

Well that's nice so I think I will wear a pink shirt. smile

report
shari 2002
shari 2002 wrote:
2012-02-28 16:41:57 -0800

BBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

report
PinkDaisy13
PinkDaisy13 wrote:
2012-02-28 16:24:49 -0800

Am totally wearing a pink shirt tommorow!! smile

report
random_dancing_101
random_dancing_101 wrote:
2012-02-28 15:50:38 -0800

Ummm...I saw this stuff and what I looked at said Feb. 23. I guess its still cool smile

report
NenaAteYoCookies
NenaAteYoCookies wrote:
2012-02-28 14:33:55 -0800

I've been bullied lots of times.
It's not a very good feeling.

report
Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-27 13:19:54 -0800

Maybe they should have put green or blue, because pink means like breast cancer awareness...just saying.

report
delilahglitter
delilahglitter wrote:
2012-02-27 13:18:39 -0800

I probably have been bullied before, but, not very severley.Still, severe or not, bullying doesn't fly with me. I think I'll wear a pink shirt tomorrow. smile

report
back to story
Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

  • Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

related stories

Micro_bully micro
Rodney Rathbone finds himself the king of the hill in How to Beat the Bully Without Really Trying...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour