Comments

Think Pink: Stand Up For Anti-Bullying on Pink Shirt Day

Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada celebrates Anti-Bullying with Pink Shirt Day! Celebrated on the last Wednesday of February every year. Find out more about Pink Shirt Day! Back to Article

Alva-_2001261

iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-02-29 12:43:39 -0800

PINK SHIRT DAY RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!! LML

Babyface128
Babyface128 wrote:
2012-02-28 19:35:53 -0800

I was bullied a few years back and they broke my arm

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-02-28 16:44:46 -0800

whats up yo can you be my BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-28 16:42:47 -0800

Well that's nice so I think I will wear a pink shirt. smile

shari 2002
shari 2002 wrote:
2012-02-28 16:41:57 -0800

BBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PinkDaisy13
PinkDaisy13 wrote:
2012-02-28 16:24:49 -0800

Am totally wearing a pink shirt tommorow!! smile

random_dancing_101
random_dancing_101 wrote:
2012-02-28 15:50:38 -0800

Ummm...I saw this stuff and what I looked at said Feb. 23. I guess its still cool smile

NenaAteYoCookies
NenaAteYoCookies wrote:
2012-02-28 14:33:55 -0800

I've been bullied lots of times.
It's not a very good feeling.

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-27 13:19:54 -0800

Maybe they should have put green or blue, because pink means like breast cancer awareness...just saying.

delilahglitter
delilahglitter wrote:
2012-02-27 13:18:39 -0800

I probably have been bullied before, but, not very severley.Still, severe or not, bullying doesn't fly with me. I think I'll wear a pink shirt tomorrow. smile

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully micro
Rodney Rathbone finds himself the king of the hill in How to Beat the Bully Without Really Trying...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...

Random in the forums

ps3master
ps3master posted in General:
Send Letters to President Obama and Congress : 27,226  Letters Sent So Far   It’s an unprecedented move by an American president, and you should be outraged. President Obama has sided with the terrorists — and against our friend and ally, Israel. In an effort to jump-start peace talks in the Middle East, President Obama has made the choice to side with the Palestinian Authority (PA). In a stinging rebuke of the Israeli people, he called Israel a force of ############ and demanded that the nation revert to the 1967 borders — a move that would divide Jerusalem. By turning against Israel ... and backing the PA ... President Obama is throwing his support to Hamas, a terrorist organization that vows to eliminate Israel. This all-out assault on Israel is not a pathway to peace — it's an unacceptable political play against our most important and trusted Middle East ally. The ACLJ is mobilizing its resources, both in America and in Jerusalem, mounting a legal and legislative effort to protect Israel. Stand with us now in support of the nation of Israel and in opposition to President Obama's troubling new pro-terrorist policy against them by simply googling aclj petition for lsrael and signing the petition, its the first result snd in case you get  onfused, shares the same title as this thread. Thank you.
jordand08