Comments

How to Make a Terrarium Planter

Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want to sleep in the rain or in the extreme weather of the desert, you can make a terrarium to house any type of habitat you may want. Back to Article

fullmoontina
fullmoontina wrote:
2014-03-25 10:08:54 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 18:01:58 -0700

I saw a video for this

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-19 16:30:16 -0700

i never heard of this before

FEMS_PERFECT
FEMS_PERFECT wrote:
2013-06-15 03:57:46 -0700

UHHHH ITS TOO HARD BUT I REALLY DO THISSSSSSS

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-18 09:28:24 -0700

Ohh, I should make one to have on my desk!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-15 05:47:26 -0700

coolio ^o^ finally an interesting trend -.-

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-07 05:19:40 -0800

I already made one.Just a garden one that might have a slug in it.

punksa
punksa wrote:
2012-10-04 16:22:57 -0700

i made one in science class with a cricket,snail, and 2 fish. it was awesome!

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2012-09-30 22:55:01 -0700

A great plant for more desert type terrariums are "succulents." They like sandy dirt and lots of sun - they will grow like crazy and are very pretty!

jaxonmx

BunnyBoo2001 wrote:
2012-04-22 14:32:49 -0700

Cool smile

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-22 05:28:04 -0700

Cool we done something similar like that at school Grin

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-04-18 20:02:33 -0700

Oooooo Kay

Kwaly
Kwaly wrote:
2012-03-16 11:14:38 -0700

yay I can give it to my science teacher

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-03-08 16:00:38 -0800

one thing i really want to know how do they put in those big bouts in a little thing like that

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-02 17:49:57 -0800

Kewl smile

Best Way to Decorate the Garden?

• Stepping stones are the best.
  • A garden water fountain.
  • Gardens don't need to be decorated cuz they're already pretty.
  • I don't have a garden, so I don't care.

Micro_howtomakepinata-micro
Traditionally seen at Mexican celebrations, piñatas can make any kind of party a smash – and even...
Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_a mic
Having a snowball fight is fun, but if you set it up properly, it’s epic. Snowball fights are jus...

Random in the forums

*-coco-*
*-coco-* posted in Say Anything:
Gas Station
FlippyKun
FlippyKun posted in Food:
Some Apples then later some yummy pizza.
shae508
(ASDFGHJKL! Over 130 reviews!) Chapter 5 (Gonna bold it for now on.) "Come along Alice!" I look up in shock, I know that voice.  There she is, my mother. Looking so happy and healthy it hurts. I've never seen her in person before. "Come along Alice!" She calls again, extending her hands towards me. I grab it in utter delight.  BAM! Everything changes.  Mother is gone, in her place stands a woman who looks like her, except her eyes, they're completely black.  "Come along Alice!" She says crackling as red starts falling from the sky. I scream in horror as I realize what it is. Blood.    I wake with a gasp and glance at the clock that's next to me on the floor. 12:00. I sigh and cover my eyes, I peek through them and glance at my father, snoring and asleep in bed. You would think his child deserve the bed. But NOOO, he 'worked'. I scoff and stand up. The dream fresh in my mind. Glaring at my father, I think of the blood that fell in my dream. "I wonder if it was yours." I say bitterly. I immediately bite my lip. I shouldn't say things like that.Not about the man who's taken care of me. But...he hasn't really taken care of me. I walk away and go into the living room. However before I decided whether to go back to bed or take a midnight stroll, I hear a voice. "ALLLIIICCCEEE."  My mother...No, it can't be! She's dead. "AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEE, My little Hatter!!" I glance up, I already know where her voice is coming from. Inside the mirror. (Alright, this was a pretty boring chapter. Just a filler before the real fun starts. Please R&R)
reply about 1 hour