Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Make a Terrarium Planter

Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want to sleep in the rain or in the extreme weather of the desert, you can make a terrarium to house any type of habitat you may want. Back to Article

fullmoontina
fullmoontina wrote:
2014-03-25 10:08:54 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 18:01:58 -0700

I saw a video for this

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-19 16:30:16 -0700

i never heard of this before

FEMS_PERFECT
FEMS_PERFECT wrote:
2013-06-15 03:57:46 -0700

UHHHH ITS TOO HARD BUT I REALLY DO THISSSSSSS

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-18 09:28:24 -0700

Ohh, I should make one to have on my desk!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-15 05:47:26 -0700

coolio ^o^ finally an interesting trend -.-

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-07 05:19:40 -0800

I already made one.Just a garden one that might have a slug in it.

punksa
punksa wrote:
2012-10-04 16:22:57 -0700

i made one in science class with a cricket,snail, and 2 fish. it was awesome!

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2012-09-30 22:55:01 -0700

A great plant for more desert type terrariums are "succulents." They like sandy dirt and lots of sun - they will grow like crazy and are very pretty!

jaxonmx

BunnyBoo2001 wrote:
2012-04-22 14:32:49 -0700

Cool smile

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-22 05:28:04 -0700

Cool we done something similar like that at school Grin

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-04-18 20:02:33 -0700

Oooooo Kay

Kwaly
Kwaly wrote:
2012-03-16 11:14:38 -0700

yay I can give it to my science teacher

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-03-08 16:00:38 -0800

one thing i really want to know how do they put in those big bouts in a little thing like that

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-02 17:49:57 -0800

Kewl smile

Best Way to Decorate the Garden?

• Stepping stones are the best.
  • A garden water fountain.
  • Gardens don't need to be decorated cuz they're already pretty.
  • I don't have a garden, so I don't care.

Micro_howtomakepinata-micro
Traditionally seen at Mexican celebrations, piñatas can make any kind of party a smash – and even...
Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_a mic
Having a snowball fight is fun, but if you set it up properly, it’s epic. Snowball fights are jus...

Random in the forums

Cinderella_red
Michael Moscovitz  Frm The Princess Dairies. He is so so so so loving to Mia. I wish I had a real Michael for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all I am Amelia :D
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I suggest Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. It is not VERY fat but medium. can be read my 12/13 and above (for teens). I think you will like it since at this age we usually have a thing for novels which are actually Diaries. I think you will like it. there are 18 parts of princess Diaries
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I am 12 and I can suggest some I have/am reading, appropriate for 11/12. NOVELS: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (by Roald Dahl)- it is for 8  and above and really good for anyone to read THE SECRET GARDEN (by Frances Hodgson Burnett)- It Is really for 9 and above. I am sure u will enjoy it.  HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (by Victor Hugo)-You may not like it at first but slowly you will just LOVE it! -FOR A LITTLE OLDER AGE (13 onwards) Princess Diaries (by Meg Cabot, 18 parts)- It is a good book. deals with the autobiography/Diaries/Journals of a teen princess. Well I mostly read Novels so I know which standard they usually are and the age for which it is meant. I red short stories too but I cannot understand what age they are for. So I can only tell you about Novels.  ENJOY! :):]:-)
Cinderella_red
I like Meg Cabot, Enid Blyton, Shukumar Rai, Rabindranath Tagore, Roald Dahl.
Cinderella_red
I am reading all the series of Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I do not have all of them but I am buying them 2/3 at a time. I finished 3 parts of it, 15 more to go....