Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Make a Terrarium Planter

Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want to sleep in the rain or in the extreme weather of the desert, you can make a terrarium to house any type of habitat you may want. Back to Article

fullmoontina
fullmoontina wrote:
2014-03-25 10:08:54 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 18:01:58 -0700

I saw a video for this

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-19 16:30:16 -0700

i never heard of this before

FEMS_PERFECT
FEMS_PERFECT wrote:
2013-06-15 03:57:46 -0700

UHHHH ITS TOO HARD BUT I REALLY DO THISSSSSSS

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-18 09:28:24 -0700

Ohh, I should make one to have on my desk!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-15 05:47:26 -0700

coolio ^o^ finally an interesting trend -.-

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-07 05:19:40 -0800

I already made one.Just a garden one that might have a slug in it.

punksa
punksa wrote:
2012-10-04 16:22:57 -0700

i made one in science class with a cricket,snail, and 2 fish. it was awesome!

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2012-09-30 22:55:01 -0700

A great plant for more desert type terrariums are "succulents." They like sandy dirt and lots of sun - they will grow like crazy and are very pretty!

jaxonmx

BunnyBoo2001 wrote:
2012-04-22 14:32:49 -0700

Cool smile

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-22 05:28:04 -0700

Cool we done something similar like that at school Grin

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-04-18 20:02:33 -0700

Oooooo Kay

Kwaly
Kwaly wrote:
2012-03-16 11:14:38 -0700

yay I can give it to my science teacher

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-03-08 16:00:38 -0800

one thing i really want to know how do they put in those big bouts in a little thing like that

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-02 17:49:57 -0800

Kewl smile

Best Way to Decorate the Garden?

• Stepping stones are the best.
  • A garden water fountain.
  • Gardens don't need to be decorated cuz they're already pretty.
  • I don't have a garden, so I don't care.

Micro_howtomakepinata-micro
Traditionally seen at Mexican celebrations, piñatas can make any kind of party a smash – and even...
Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_a mic
Having a snowball fight is fun, but if you set it up properly, it’s epic. Snowball fights are jus...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour