Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

America's Next Top Model British Invasion: Cycle 18, Episode 1 :: Kelly Osbourne

This week on America’s Next Top Model British Invasion (Cycle 18, Episode 1), the Americans took the lead in the competitive season opener. Read Kidzworld’s recap of “Kelly Osbourne,” which aired on February 29, 2012, to discover what you missed. Back to Article

Alyssa_Luvs_u17
Alyssa_Luvs_u17 wrote:
2012-03-04 12:17:30 -0800

I used to watch this but I got bored of it.. lol

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-03 15:26:42 -0800

um uh uh

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2012-03-03 12:31:12 -0800

I don`t really watch this show.

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-03-03 06:02:10 -0800

i dont know them XD

NeonZebra
NeonZebra wrote:
2012-03-03 05:59:09 -0800

I love Kyle and Sophie.
I go for the US Big Grin

kc1jc2
kc1jc2 wrote:
2012-03-02 17:55:27 -0800

It is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhsnapitsashley18
Ohhsnapitsashley18 wrote:
2012-03-02 15:59:55 -0800

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG I LUV ANTM!!!!! Big Grin

Cassie.J.Marian
Cassie.J.Marian wrote:
2012-03-02 00:20:12 -0800

O GOD....America vs. Britain...Wonder who wins? :P

Im2hot4yew18
Im2hot4yew18 wrote:
2012-03-01 14:22:02 -0800

AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL IZ EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

gawjussanna
gawjussanna wrote:
2012-03-01 13:03:58 -0800

1st comment yeah!

F1152119451375

Who's Your Favorite Model?

• Devon Aoki.
  • Gisele Bundchen.
  • Gemma Ward.
  • Daria Werbowy.

Micro_antm-13-micro
America’s Next Top Model Cycle 17 wraps up this week with a surprise twist! Episode 13, "All-Star...
Micro_antm-12-micro
This was an unusual week for the top 4 contestants on America’s Next Top Model Cycle 17. The girl...
Micro_antm-10-micro
This week on America’s Next Top Model Cycle 17, the girls embody the ancient Olympians in their p...

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.