Comments

Hot Hair Trends: The High Ponytail

Get the high ponytail look rocked by celebs like J Lo, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and Shailene Woodley. Back to Article

BlueskyAva
BlueskyAva wrote:
2013-08-27 03:09:22 -0700

yeah

BlueskyAva
BlueskyAva wrote:
2013-08-27 03:08:30 -0700

I have high pony tails all the time. I have ones that have plaits on up the top of them you should try them. I wear high pony tails everywhere they suit me. I also have high plait pony tails.

jjz98

minimooxo wrote:
2013-08-06 03:45:16 -0700

I will try that

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-07-27 12:00:07 -0700

i love ari's hair style more attractive. Wink

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-27 11:43:31 -0700

i luv arianas ponytail Raspberry

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-15 02:32:43 -0700

I usually have this hairstyle too.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-06-23 20:59:41 -0700

I heart Katy and Shailene

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:05:38 -0700

Love the one that ariana grande is wearing. so gonna do it today!

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-04-27 17:23:00 -0700

katy perry is sooo pretty! she could wear her hair any style and she'd still look awesome! ponytials are great, but I rarely wear my hair like that!

SelenaDemiZendaya
SelenaDemiZendaya wrote:
2013-04-25 03:57:06 -0700

cool

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-04-04 18:32:19 -0700

LOVE ponytails!!!!!!!!

lolaa1D
lolaa1D wrote:
2013-02-23 05:54:22 -0800

i love makin my hair a high pony tail

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-02-22 15:37:08 -0800

I loveeeeeee high ponttails I'am wearing one right now!!!!♥♥♥♥ I dont care I love it!♥

awesomesoccergirl101
awesomesoccergirl101 wrote:
2013-01-28 09:03:13 -0800

Ariana Grande smile

awesomesoccergirl101
awesomesoccergirl101 wrote:
2013-01-28 09:03:02 -0800

Ariana Grande smile

sina dat star
sina dat star wrote:
2012-11-22 11:31:26 -0800

i pick Ariana aka Cat or Kat: my bibble...

Cherrykitty
Cherrykitty wrote:
2012-08-21 05:49:54 -0700

ariana so rox that look soooooooooooo beautiful! Love

Americanidoljudges

Who's your favorite American Idol judge?

• Jennifer Lopez