Comments

What Does Your Hairstyle Say About You?

Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you. Is your hairstyle sending the right message? Which celebrity shares your style and personality? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-26 16:34:21 -0700

I acute' strong, and have a positive outlook on life!

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-10-05 07:19:05 -0700

Or maybe having wild untamed curls just means you have curly hair and don't feel like straightening it. A hairstyle is determined by what looks best with your face, and while style you like best.... not your personality.

mainmuffin

bing-bling wrote:
2012-07-20 21:02:48 -0700

thats a little weird

bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2012-07-20 16:47:29 -0700

I have long loose hair to my shoulders

SwaqqQueen4eva
SwaqqQueen4eva wrote:
2012-07-20 14:44:02 -0700

dat was ur pic dey put it on dey app

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-20 11:15:03 -0700

Before I had headband, then bangs, then long loose, then curly, then long loose, then ponytail, then long loose

AwesomeSisters12014
AwesomeSisters12014 wrote:
2012-07-20 11:13:35 -0700

I change my styles - Apple Pie

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-20 06:46:44 -0700

i got long curly hair/bangs/layers/ponytail smile

YMCMB Thing:}
YMCMB Thing:} wrote:
2012-07-20 06:05:50 -0700

me evry thing

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-20 04:22:51 -0700

I'm bob/headband.. I'll be going back to long/ponytail/bangs very soon

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-19 23:56:55 -0700

im lose long hair dowwn/poytail/and bangs

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-07-19 22:53:15 -0700

i got mahawk mine has mb in it wit design but it in braids mines stand for how mindless i am nd got prodigy nd it stands the sam thinq nd ma Swaqq

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-06-27 17:02:32 -0700

I'm Long/Ponytail :3

CarCar3704
CarCar3704 wrote:
2012-06-06 18:12:47 -0700

i am headband/ponytail smile

daneil399
daneil399 wrote:
2012-04-29 23:36:17 -0700

my hair half curl and half straight
Frustrated

rihana d'souza
rihana d'souza wrote:
2012-04-20 01:23:22 -0700

i have long straight hair Love i guess i am easygoing,playful&relaxed Wink. everybody says i have heriditary hair lol................ Tongue Out

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-15 15:30:08 -0700

i mean mom

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-15 15:30:01 -0700

lol my mo says i have lil girl curls i luv my curls!

Who's Had the Worst Hair?

• Christina Aguilera has had some hideous hairdos.
  • P!nk's hair is by far the worst.
  • Neither! They both have great hair.
  • Both have had some pretty horrible hairstyles.

Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_bangs_micro
If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the ...
If you've been watching The O.C., you've probably been wondering why Mischa Barton ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!