Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Friend Is Being Abused

I have a friend whose parents abuse her. I know this cuz she is my best friend and she tells me everything. She made me promise not to tell anyone but, as a friend, I need to make sure she's all right. Back to Article

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 19:09:18 -0700

My mom told me that two people kept their 7 year old kid in a cage the lol girl lived in a cage OUTSIDE!!!

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:39:41 -0700

Ually abuse their kids now put the # # # plus the I ually and what do you get?

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:38:30 -0700

X

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:38:23 -0700

E

Vanlovesskittles
Vanlovesskittles wrote:
2014-08-06 14:38:19 -0700

The people that abuse they're kids don't know what God gave them. God gave them kids so they learn that having kids helps them improve character.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:38:16 -0700

S

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:37:50 -0700

# # # # # # l y.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:35:20 -0700

They parents either beat them. Or ######## abuse them. Again horrible and disgusting!!!

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:33:59 -0700

I mean abuse is horrible and disgusting depending on how that kid is abused.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-06 14:32:43 -0700

Man do I feel lucky my parents don't do that! I feel really bad for other kids and their parents abuse them! That's horrible and digusting!!

Missymix
Missymix wrote:
2014-06-27 09:18:33 -0700

This is so sad my parents would Neva do that

lilzoe12
lilzoe12 wrote:
2014-06-27 09:14:14 -0700

this kinda thing needs to like stop! it has happened to me and i suvived! and i don't want it happening to any other kid!

DanceStarTtee
DanceStarTtee wrote:
2013-01-06 13:50:56 -0800

Omfg the abuse thing just freakin' CRAZY!!!!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-22 15:32:17 -0700

my friend is going though that her parents are ...... i like never get to talk to her!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-07-22 13:01:37 -0700

I have survived this once and im helping my friend @ skool to survive rite now.

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:24:09 -0700

I Hated It Frustrated

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:20:04 -0700

@ You're my rock . By Who ?

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:18:39 -0700

Fvckk Thiss Shidd ): 5 Gott Damn Years Smfh Frustrated Still Alive !

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:10:19 -0700

id even kno y parents get so mad tht they will relly do sumen relly bad to they kids

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-06-17 17:07:10 -0700

i'm alway abuse for nuthin

Are You An Obsessed Fan?

• I can get a lil obsessed about the bands I love.
  • I get totally crazed about my fave group or actor. I even write fan mail and stuff!
  • I have never been obsessed about anything. It's just not me.