Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

jordan256
jordan256 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:44:28 -0700

umm thts wrong cause she dumps me

bobbywuzhere_2510463
bobbywuzhere_2510463 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:27:28 -0700

he prob feels awkward around u... i feel the same way. :P

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:20:34 -0700

my boyfriend brakes up with me then he asks me out like a minute later

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:23:33 -0700

cuz u didn't dump him

theboysthatlovegirlsrock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock wrote:
2013-05-19 09:46:08 -0700

I know how you feel. My boyfriend dumped me for no reason. The only one I felt I could tell anything just left me. It really hurts. It was recent. Really recent, but trust me when I say it will get better

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-19 03:43:04 -0700

ahaha you know it. (;

Adddina.
Adddina. wrote:
2013-05-19 03:40:48 -0700

i love you too daniel. and i know (; hahaha

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-19 03:39:44 -0700

aw nikki bby , love you
ads , you're fab too bby

Adddina.
Adddina. wrote:
2013-05-19 03:37:50 -0700

-.- lmao shh (; hahah

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-19 03:37:26 -0700

dani, you're fab too.

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-19 03:36:12 -0700

hahahaha , i'm make myself laugh

Adddina.
Adddina. wrote:
2013-05-19 03:34:33 -0700

Daniel ! haa

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-19 03:34:16 -0700

he dumped you cos you're not as fab as me. :*

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-19 03:32:35 -0700

did you show him your star wars collection? girrrrrrrrllll

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:54 -0700

Coz it's great to do...

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:05 -0700

guy got dumped too many times so he thought of dumping u

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:24:41 -0700

guys gets bored and dumps girls .-.

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:15:43 -0800

coz he can

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-03-02 21:42:20 -0800

thts dumb

mekadon
mekadon wrote:
2013-01-21 12:06:18 -0800

i know wht u mean

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.