Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

PianoGuy300
PianoGuy300 wrote:
2013-10-23 06:06:04 -0700

dont think that, coz he dumped u, u wont ever get a bf again. He MIGHT of done it 4 no reason some boys do that to make u feel bad. Don't feel bad. There r loads of boys to choose from in this world. smile =]

Zombielover321
Zombielover321 wrote:
2013-10-23 03:26:00 -0700

having a broken heart hurts, trust me i know. but on of my friends told me that guys can love you for a while then get bored and move on.

jayjaykiss kiss
jayjaykiss kiss wrote:
2013-10-22 22:18:55 -0700

Owe tricks,thots, and what Eva u is it really don't matter he ain't the 1 period point blank u gotta move on like he apparently don't c the goodness in u a lot of boys don't c that in me or others u still gotta me on there's more cutiesss out der just don't do it on her

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-22 20:56:01 -0700

If someone breaks up with someone else, that means that they werent right for you in the first place.

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-22 20:54:01 -0700

Okay, y'all quit tripin. Sometimes i won't work out, your supposed to build a healthy relationship.

gotmyshadesonoo
gotmyshadesonoo wrote:
2013-10-22 20:48:38 -0700

#tru he's right guys are made out to be bad and most of the time it aint us!! speak the truth

applejack45
applejack45 wrote:
2013-10-22 19:31:43 -0700

yea but if they break the boys heart for no reason than its the girls fault

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-22 19:15:12 -0700

Dont get me wrong now im a girl to but yall cant keep blaming the boys yah know yall be cheating and lieing to them sometimes n stop acting like your inocent(dont be playing inocent) cuz if your boyfriend was lieing and all to u you would be omg i can not belive that your doing this and that and yall be assuming too n then when they fell stressed out there like im done i cant be in this relationship yall go around saying omg he broke my heart i loved him so much....... So others can fell sorry f

blueberryemd
blueberryemd wrote:
2013-10-22 18:56:56 -0700

but it hurts worse to girls

CrazyBoyG
CrazyBoyG wrote:
2013-10-22 18:50:03 -0700

lmao messed up madison xD

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-22 18:44:23 -0700

Man, girls dump guys to.. Bull....

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2013-10-22 17:18:24 -0700

true dat

Madisonlove123
Madisonlove123 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:55:58 -0700

I can see why he dumped u

jordan256
jordan256 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:44:28 -0700

umm thts wrong cause she dumps me

bobbywuzhere_2510463
bobbywuzhere_2510463 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:27:28 -0700

he prob feels awkward around u... i feel the same way. :P

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:20:34 -0700

my boyfriend brakes up with me then he asks me out like a minute later

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:23:33 -0700

cuz u didn't dump him

theboysthatlovegirlsrock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock wrote:
2013-05-19 09:46:08 -0700

I know how you feel. My boyfriend dumped me for no reason. The only one I felt I could tell anything just left me. It really hurts. It was recent. Really recent, but trust me when I say it will get better

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-19 03:43:04 -0700

ahaha you know it. (;

Adddina.
Adddina. wrote:
2013-05-19 03:40:48 -0700

i love you too daniel. and i know (; hahaha

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT