Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Prodsgirl4life
Prodsgirl4life wrote:
2012-07-24 12:52:14 -0700

@cali damn 4real...lolz

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:52:09 -0700

I dont argue over internet so bye have a nice day(:

jadiaya

-YourDreams- wrote:
2012-07-24 12:50:12 -0700

( : I've Neva Been Dumped

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:59 -0700

@Kenya : LMAO ! youu called me a b.tch thoe ! Ahaaa u aint hurt me widd dhat but i hope calin me that made you feel better spell out the word
B- being
I-in
T-total
C-control
H- of herself
so i take thaat as a compliment thank you and goodbye

Princetonlady143

KaylaSwaqqDopee wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:28 -0700

Can Yall Stop.... ?

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:22 -0700

yall blowin up my news feed

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:09 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahaha mannnn its hottt yall uhhhhhh what do yall wanntt i wannt sum ice cream with sum sprinkles on top and sum cherrys hahahahahahaha my favorite thats what her p**uyy taste like smh i eat it everyy morning like sum cold pizza hahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:59 -0700

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:48 -0700

@KENYA WHT DID U SAY TO HER WHEN SHE SAID THT SHE DONT GET DUMPED

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:05 -0700

Y'all fighting over some stuip shiid pllzz just stop

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:47:13 -0700

微tch。。。。

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:34 -0700

@Cali Whoo Baee!?!?!

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:18 -0700

@Princeton she wass likee i dont get dumped i dump first and ALL i said was that aint good
Likee tha only reason i said thaat is cause its true if you trynaa dump a guy b4 he dump yu then youre gettin nowhere he culdaa benn tha one buh yu dumped him so he wouldnt dump you idk i jus think thass dumb but thass my opinion and i dnt hold my mouth for nobody thass it
but i aint fightin haha

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:45:52 -0700

@CALI WHO R U TALKIN TO SAYING U WANNA LICK SOME ICE CREAM LOLZ

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:32 -0700

Kenya u always arguing with someone like stfu

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.