Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Cali_KiddSooFresh

KaylaSwaqqDopee wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:28 -0700

Can Yall Stop.... ?

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:22 -0700

yall blowin up my news feed

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:09 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahaha mannnn its hottt yall uhhhhhh what do yall wanntt i wannt sum ice cream with sum sprinkles on top and sum cherrys hahahahahahaha my favorite thats what her p**uyy taste like smh i eat it everyy morning like sum cold pizza hahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:59 -0700

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:48 -0700

@KENYA WHT DID U SAY TO HER WHEN SHE SAID THT SHE DONT GET DUMPED

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:05 -0700

Y'all fighting over some stuip shiid pllzz just stop

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:47:13 -0700

微tch。。。。

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:34 -0700

@Cali Whoo Baee!?!?!

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:18 -0700

@Princeton she wass likee i dont get dumped i dump first and ALL i said was that aint good
Likee tha only reason i said thaat is cause its true if you trynaa dump a guy b4 he dump yu then youre gettin nowhere he culdaa benn tha one buh yu dumped him so he wouldnt dump you idk i jus think thass dumb but thass my opinion and i dnt hold my mouth for nobody thass it
but i aint fightin haha

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:45:52 -0700

@CALI WHO R U TALKIN TO SAYING U WANNA LICK SOME ICE CREAM LOLZ

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:32 -0700

Kenya u always arguing with someone like stfu

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:07 -0700

@Cali Wtff Yhuu Meann????!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:38 -0700

I WANT SUM ICE CREAM BABE CAN I LICK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:06 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANTT SUMM ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN I LICKK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:02 -0700

@Kenya: Haha You Said You GOn SHow Me tHoee !! Haha Alright Jump Through Yo Screen And Come Ova Here and Show me ! I Said No disrespect i aint mean to start nunn so likee chill tf outt hahaha cause i promise you cant do nuun ovaa noo intetrnet sooo Be DONE ! ahaaa GoodBye Have A Nice Day ! Lol

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:33 -0700

Don't date until your atleast 17. Word of wisdom. Only bad things come from dating under that. BYEE

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.