Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:59 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahaha mannnn its hottt yall uhhhhhh what do yall wanntt i wannt sum ice cream with sum sprinkles on top and sum cherrys hahahahahahaha my favorite thats what her p**uyy taste like smh i eat it everyy morning like sum cold pizza hahahahaha

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:48 -0700

@KENYA WHT DID U SAY TO HER WHEN SHE SAID THT SHE DONT GET DUMPED

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:05 -0700

Y'all fighting over some stuip shiid pllzz just stop

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:47:13 -0700

微tch。。。。

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:34 -0700

@Cali Whoo Baee!?!?!

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:18 -0700

@Princeton she wass likee i dont get dumped i dump first and ALL i said was that aint good
Likee tha only reason i said thaat is cause its true if you trynaa dump a guy b4 he dump yu then youre gettin nowhere he culdaa benn tha one buh yu dumped him so he wouldnt dump you idk i jus think thass dumb but thass my opinion and i dnt hold my mouth for nobody thass it
but i aint fightin haha

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:45:52 -0700

@CALI WHO R U TALKIN TO SAYING U WANNA LICK SOME ICE CREAM LOLZ

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:32 -0700

Kenya u always arguing with someone like stfu

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:07 -0700

@Cali Wtff Yhuu Meann????!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:38 -0700

I WANT SUM ICE CREAM BABE CAN I LICK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:06 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANTT SUMM ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN I LICKK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:02 -0700

@Kenya: Haha You Said You GOn SHow Me tHoee !! Haha Alright Jump Through Yo Screen And Come Ova Here and Show me ! I Said No disrespect i aint mean to start nunn so likee chill tf outt hahaha cause i promise you cant do nuun ovaa noo intetrnet sooo Be DONE ! ahaaa GoodBye Have A Nice Day ! Lol

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:33 -0700

Don't date until your atleast 17. Word of wisdom. Only bad things come from dating under that. BYEE

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:28 -0700

@Princeton : I aint Fightin Widd Dhat Girl I Jus Stated My opinion dhass all aint no argument its cool haha

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:18 -0700

Lmfaoo. Don't call meh a lil girl missy or I'm gonna show ya what a lil girl could do

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:16 -0700

@Cali : LMFAO ! You Always Laughinn @ Summ Boo ! Haha Damn ! Lol

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:09 -0700

I Swaree Bruhh , Itss Stupidd Juss Lett Itt Goo Siss

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:39:27 -0700

@DONT FALL IN LUV AND @KENYA STOP FIGHTING AND BESIDES YALL FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING THT IS STUPID SO STOP

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour