Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Cali_KiddSooFresh

KaylaSwaqqDopee wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:28 -0700

Can Yall Stop.... ?

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:22 -0700

yall blowin up my news feed

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:09 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahaha mannnn its hottt yall uhhhhhh what do yall wanntt i wannt sum ice cream with sum sprinkles on top and sum cherrys hahahahahahaha my favorite thats what her p**uyy taste like smh i eat it everyy morning like sum cold pizza hahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:59 -0700

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:48 -0700

@KENYA WHT DID U SAY TO HER WHEN SHE SAID THT SHE DONT GET DUMPED

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:05 -0700

Y'all fighting over some stuip shiid pllzz just stop

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:47:13 -0700

微tch。。。。

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:34 -0700

@Cali Whoo Baee!?!?!

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:18 -0700

@Princeton she wass likee i dont get dumped i dump first and ALL i said was that aint good
Likee tha only reason i said thaat is cause its true if you trynaa dump a guy b4 he dump yu then youre gettin nowhere he culdaa benn tha one buh yu dumped him so he wouldnt dump you idk i jus think thass dumb but thass my opinion and i dnt hold my mouth for nobody thass it
but i aint fightin haha

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:45:52 -0700

@CALI WHO R U TALKIN TO SAYING U WANNA LICK SOME ICE CREAM LOLZ

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:32 -0700

Kenya u always arguing with someone like stfu

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:07 -0700

@Cali Wtff Yhuu Meann????!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:38 -0700

I WANT SUM ICE CREAM BABE CAN I LICK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:06 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANTT SUMM ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN I LICKK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:02 -0700

@Kenya: Haha You Said You GOn SHow Me tHoee !! Haha Alright Jump Through Yo Screen And Come Ova Here and Show me ! I Said No disrespect i aint mean to start nunn so likee chill tf outt hahaha cause i promise you cant do nuun ovaa noo intetrnet sooo Be DONE ! ahaaa GoodBye Have A Nice Day ! Lol

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:33 -0700

Don't date until your atleast 17. Word of wisdom. Only bad things come from dating under that. BYEE

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day