Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:07 -0700

@Cali Wtff Yhuu Meann????!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:38 -0700

I WANT SUM ICE CREAM BABE CAN I LICK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:06 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANTT SUMM ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN I LICKK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:02 -0700

@Kenya: Haha You Said You GOn SHow Me tHoee !! Haha Alright Jump Through Yo Screen And Come Ova Here and Show me ! I Said No disrespect i aint mean to start nunn so likee chill tf outt hahaha cause i promise you cant do nuun ovaa noo intetrnet sooo Be DONE ! ahaaa GoodBye Have A Nice Day ! Lol

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:33 -0700

Don't date until your atleast 17. Word of wisdom. Only bad things come from dating under that. BYEE

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:28 -0700

@Princeton : I aint Fightin Widd Dhat Girl I Jus Stated My opinion dhass all aint no argument its cool haha

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:18 -0700

Lmfaoo. Don't call meh a lil girl missy or I'm gonna show ya what a lil girl could do

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:16 -0700

@Cali : LMFAO ! You Always Laughinn @ Summ Boo ! Haha Damn ! Lol

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:09 -0700

I Swaree Bruhh , Itss Stupidd Juss Lett Itt Goo Siss

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:39:27 -0700

@DONT FALL IN LUV AND @KENYA STOP FIGHTING AND BESIDES YALL FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING THT IS STUPID SO STOP

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:38:00 -0700

@KENYA WHT YALL ARGUING ABOUT NOW

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:50 -0700

@Kenya : Lmao! I Was Obivously Taalkin to you if i said yo na Chill Out Lil Girl ! Wasnt Nobody Tryna Start Anything I Simply Stated What I Had To Say And That Is The end Of It ! Hop Off Cause You Dont want It & You Knew Who I Waas Taalkin to Cause you Replied Back To Me . Dont act Dumb And Try And Claim That Its Mental ! I Said What I said No Disrespect Buhh Chill

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:40 -0700

hahahahahaha lorddd jesuss hellppp meee hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:20 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg yall funny hahahaa

Cali_KiddSooFresh

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:35:14 -0700

@Kenya Calmm Downn Siss

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:48 -0700

@Cali : Who You Taalkinn To !?

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)