Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Cali_KiddSooFresh

KaylaSwaqqDopee wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:28 -0700

Can Yall Stop.... ?

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:22 -0700

yall blowin up my news feed

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:49:09 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahaha mannnn its hottt yall uhhhhhh what do yall wanntt i wannt sum ice cream with sum sprinkles on top and sum cherrys hahahahahahaha my favorite thats what her p**uyy taste like smh i eat it everyy morning like sum cold pizza hahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:59 -0700

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:48 -0700

@KENYA WHT DID U SAY TO HER WHEN SHE SAID THT SHE DONT GET DUMPED

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:48:05 -0700

Y'all fighting over some stuip shiid pllzz just stop

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:47:13 -0700

微tch。。。。

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:34 -0700

@Cali Whoo Baee!?!?!

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:46:18 -0700

@Princeton she wass likee i dont get dumped i dump first and ALL i said was that aint good
Likee tha only reason i said thaat is cause its true if you trynaa dump a guy b4 he dump yu then youre gettin nowhere he culdaa benn tha one buh yu dumped him so he wouldnt dump you idk i jus think thass dumb but thass my opinion and i dnt hold my mouth for nobody thass it
but i aint fightin haha

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:45:52 -0700

@CALI WHO R U TALKIN TO SAYING U WANNA LICK SOME ICE CREAM LOLZ

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:32 -0700

Kenya u always arguing with someone like stfu

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:44:07 -0700

@Cali Wtff Yhuu Meann????!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:38 -0700

I WANT SUM ICE CREAM BABE CAN I LICK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:06 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANTT SUMM ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN I LICKK YO ICE CREAM BABE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:43:02 -0700

@Kenya: Haha You Said You GOn SHow Me tHoee !! Haha Alright Jump Through Yo Screen And Come Ova Here and Show me ! I Said No disrespect i aint mean to start nunn so likee chill tf outt hahaha cause i promise you cant do nuun ovaa noo intetrnet sooo Be DONE ! ahaaa GoodBye Have A Nice Day ! Lol

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:33 -0700

Don't date until your atleast 17. Word of wisdom. Only bad things come from dating under that. BYEE

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress