Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:28 -0700

@Princeton : I aint Fightin Widd Dhat Girl I Jus Stated My opinion dhass all aint no argument its cool haha

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:18 -0700

Lmfaoo. Don't call meh a lil girl missy or I'm gonna show ya what a lil girl could do

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:16 -0700

@Cali : LMFAO ! You Always Laughinn @ Summ Boo ! Haha Damn ! Lol

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:09 -0700

I Swaree Bruhh , Itss Stupidd Juss Lett Itt Goo Siss

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:39:27 -0700

@DONT FALL IN LUV AND @KENYA STOP FIGHTING AND BESIDES YALL FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING THT IS STUPID SO STOP

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:38:00 -0700

@KENYA WHT YALL ARGUING ABOUT NOW

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:50 -0700

@Kenya : Lmao! I Was Obivously Taalkin to you if i said yo na Chill Out Lil Girl ! Wasnt Nobody Tryna Start Anything I Simply Stated What I Had To Say And That Is The end Of It ! Hop Off Cause You Dont want It & You Knew Who I Waas Taalkin to Cause you Replied Back To Me . Dont act Dumb And Try And Claim That Its Mental ! I Said What I said No Disrespect Buhh Chill

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:40 -0700

hahahahahaha lorddd jesuss hellppp meee hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:20 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg yall funny hahahaa

Cali_KiddSooFresh

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:35:14 -0700

@Kenya Calmm Downn Siss

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:48 -0700

@Cali : Who You Taalkinn To !?

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:37 -0700

Man who da h'll talking to you@dont.fell.in.love??

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:34 -0700

i hav and it sucked 11 months

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:11 -0700

Please dont start tht !!.

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:32:19 -0700

ugh here she go with the smart mouth.............smh

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:29:18 -0700

@Kenya Weezzy Babey : Thass Not Good & I Hope YOu dont Think Thass Cute/Cool Cause It Aint
#JustSayinn

sunflowerblast
sunflowerblast wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:43 -0700

SAME HERE I NEVER GOT DUMBED SO......................

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:41 -0700

lol not tryna be funny or nun but i think my hime gurl alyica needa look this up this well probably answer her question

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.