Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:28 -0700

@Princeton : I aint Fightin Widd Dhat Girl I Jus Stated My opinion dhass all aint no argument its cool haha

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:18 -0700

Lmfaoo. Don't call meh a lil girl missy or I'm gonna show ya what a lil girl could do

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:16 -0700

@Cali : LMFAO ! You Always Laughinn @ Summ Boo ! Haha Damn ! Lol

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:09 -0700

I Swaree Bruhh , Itss Stupidd Juss Lett Itt Goo Siss

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:39:27 -0700

@DONT FALL IN LUV AND @KENYA STOP FIGHTING AND BESIDES YALL FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING THT IS STUPID SO STOP

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:38:00 -0700

@KENYA WHT YALL ARGUING ABOUT NOW

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:50 -0700

@Kenya : Lmao! I Was Obivously Taalkin to you if i said yo na Chill Out Lil Girl ! Wasnt Nobody Tryna Start Anything I Simply Stated What I Had To Say And That Is The end Of It ! Hop Off Cause You Dont want It & You Knew Who I Waas Taalkin to Cause you Replied Back To Me . Dont act Dumb And Try And Claim That Its Mental ! I Said What I said No Disrespect Buhh Chill

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:40 -0700

hahahahahaha lorddd jesuss hellppp meee hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:20 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg yall funny hahahaa

Cali_KiddSooFresh

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:35:14 -0700

@Kenya Calmm Downn Siss

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:48 -0700

@Cali : Who You Taalkinn To !?

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:37 -0700

Man who da h'll talking to you@dont.fell.in.love??

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:34 -0700

i hav and it sucked 11 months

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:11 -0700

Please dont start tht !!.

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:32:19 -0700

ugh here she go with the smart mouth.............smh

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:29:18 -0700

@Kenya Weezzy Babey : Thass Not Good & I Hope YOu dont Think Thass Cute/Cool Cause It Aint
#JustSayinn

sunflowerblast
sunflowerblast wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:43 -0700

SAME HERE I NEVER GOT DUMBED SO......................

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:41 -0700

lol not tryna be funny or nun but i think my hime gurl alyica needa look this up this well probably answer her question

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?
jordand08
Talk to someone, anyone you trust.