Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:37 -0700

Man who da h'll talking to you@dont.fell.in.love??

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:34 -0700

i hav and it sucked 11 months

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:11 -0700

Please dont start tht !!.

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:32:19 -0700

ugh here she go with the smart mouth.............smh

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:29:18 -0700

@Kenya Weezzy Babey : Thass Not Good & I Hope YOu dont Think Thass Cute/Cool Cause It Aint
#JustSayinn

sunflowerblast
sunflowerblast wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:43 -0700

SAME HERE I NEVER GOT DUMBED SO......................

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:41 -0700

lol not tryna be funny or nun but i think my hime gurl alyica needa look this up this well probably answer her question

Prodsgirl4life
Prodsgirl4life wrote:
2012-07-24 12:20:53 -0700

ikr

Nashia2
Nashia2 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:19:33 -0700

r u okay

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:16:03 -0700

I never get dump I dump the boy Frist..

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:11:54 -0700

Well my bf dumped me for some chic on fbook but its all gud ,its plenty of fish in da sea he ain't the only man on this earth

m9
m9 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:59:01 -0700

I wont dump u beautiful

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:48:52 -0700

One time a boy asked me out but 5 mins later he dumped me I was secretly sad but I played it off

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-24 10:41:05 -0700

Well at least I hav other pple to make it feel better

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-24 10:40:32 -0700

I dnt no buht wen I'm dump it tears my heart out

keonilove
keonilove wrote:
2012-06-28 12:04:00 -0700

aww sorry to hear! it depeneds hw long u were togther really very little and also i dunno but it could be young love he might just feel your not the one for him if u like 2 weeks try to talk to him about it1x very sorry x

ponton
ponton wrote:
2012-06-26 02:19:06 -0700

love your self and it will be ok

imabigkidnw!
imabigkidnw! wrote:
2012-06-25 19:34:58 -0700

juhh find a new bf he probaly juhh didnt want to hurt you or cheat and he feels guilty thats probaly why he wont be friends!

niyaswag
niyaswag wrote:
2012-06-05 14:18:06 -0700

be cuz he didnt like u

dream2541
dream2541 wrote:
2012-05-27 15:34:24 -0700

You made it wrong by saying lets still be friends you can not be friends with someone you still love or have feelings for it would hurt too much Big Frown

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me