Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:41:28 -0700

@Princeton : I aint Fightin Widd Dhat Girl I Jus Stated My opinion dhass all aint no argument its cool haha

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:18 -0700

Lmfaoo. Don't call meh a lil girl missy or I'm gonna show ya what a lil girl could do

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:16 -0700

@Cali : LMFAO ! You Always Laughinn @ Summ Boo ! Haha Damn ! Lol

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:40:09 -0700

I Swaree Bruhh , Itss Stupidd Juss Lett Itt Goo Siss

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:39:27 -0700

@DONT FALL IN LUV AND @KENYA STOP FIGHTING AND BESIDES YALL FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING THT IS STUPID SO STOP

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:38:00 -0700

@KENYA WHT YALL ARGUING ABOUT NOW

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:50 -0700

@Kenya : Lmao! I Was Obivously Taalkin to you if i said yo na Chill Out Lil Girl ! Wasnt Nobody Tryna Start Anything I Simply Stated What I Had To Say And That Is The end Of It ! Hop Off Cause You Dont want It & You Knew Who I Waas Taalkin to Cause you Replied Back To Me . Dont act Dumb And Try And Claim That Its Mental ! I Said What I said No Disrespect Buhh Chill

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:40 -0700

hahahahahaha lorddd jesuss hellppp meee hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:37:20 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg yall funny hahahaa

Cali_KiddSooFresh

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-24 12:35:14 -0700

@Kenya Calmm Downn Siss

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:48 -0700

@Cali : Who You Taalkinn To !?

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:37 -0700

Man who da h'll talking to you@dont.fell.in.love??

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:34 -0700

i hav and it sucked 11 months

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-07-24 12:34:11 -0700

Please dont start tht !!.

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:32:19 -0700

ugh here she go with the smart mouth.............smh

~Dont.Fall.In.Love
~Dont.Fall.In.Love wrote:
2012-07-24 12:29:18 -0700

@Kenya Weezzy Babey : Thass Not Good & I Hope YOu dont Think Thass Cute/Cool Cause It Aint
#JustSayinn

sunflowerblast
sunflowerblast wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:43 -0700

SAME HERE I NEVER GOT DUMBED SO......................

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-24 12:23:41 -0700

lol not tryna be funny or nun but i think my hime gurl alyica needa look this up this well probably answer her question

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye