Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Prodsgirl4life
Prodsgirl4life wrote:
2012-07-24 12:20:53 -0700

ikr

Nashia2
Nashia2 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:19:33 -0700

r u okay

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:16:03 -0700

I never get dump I dump the boy Frist..

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:11:54 -0700

Well my bf dumped me for some chic on fbook but its all gud ,its plenty of fish in da sea he ain't the only man on this earth

m9
m9 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:59:01 -0700

I wont dump u beautiful

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:48:52 -0700

One time a boy asked me out but 5 mins later he dumped me I was secretly sad but I played it off

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-24 10:41:05 -0700

Well at least I hav other pple to make it feel better

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-24 10:40:32 -0700

I dnt no buht wen I'm dump it tears my heart out

keonilove
keonilove wrote:
2012-06-28 12:04:00 -0700

aww sorry to hear! it depeneds hw long u were togther really very little and also i dunno but it could be young love he might just feel your not the one for him if u like 2 weeks try to talk to him about it1x very sorry x

ponton
ponton wrote:
2012-06-26 02:19:06 -0700

love your self and it will be ok

imabigkidnw!
imabigkidnw! wrote:
2012-06-25 19:34:58 -0700

juhh find a new bf he probaly juhh didnt want to hurt you or cheat and he feels guilty thats probaly why he wont be friends!

niyaswag
niyaswag wrote:
2012-06-05 14:18:06 -0700

be cuz he didnt like u

dream2541
dream2541 wrote:
2012-05-27 15:34:24 -0700

You made it wrong by saying lets still be friends you can not be friends with someone you still love or have feelings for it would hurt too much Big Frown

wwefan
wwefan wrote:
2012-05-24 20:29:05 -0700

is get over find new bf

silly.andrea:)
silly.andrea:) wrote:
2012-05-17 20:32:50 -0700

Sad and depressingFrown

Mysterygurl18
Mysterygurl18 wrote:
2012-05-06 21:56:38 -0700

There's still other guy waiting and destined for you, not just him =)) Maybe he is not meant for you. =))

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-05-06 16:29:46 -0700

I hte it

deavian123
deavian123 wrote:
2012-05-06 08:18:13 -0700

i think it was his falut we did talk all we dis was text look on my page and see wat i went though

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:55:27 -0700

I think that if someone dumped someone thn u shuld at meast try 2 b freinds but if dat dnt work thn i guess u culd just try 2 forget bout him nd ask him y he bein stuck up

ALLY101LUV YOU!
ALLY101LUV YOU! wrote:
2012-05-05 05:54:52 -0700

i got dimped but my BF still want's me back

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!