Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Prodsgirl4life
Prodsgirl4life wrote:
2012-07-24 12:20:53 -0700

ikr

Nashia2
Nashia2 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:19:33 -0700

r u okay

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-24 12:16:03 -0700

I never get dump I dump the boy Frist..

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-24 12:11:54 -0700

Well my bf dumped me for some chic on fbook but its all gud ,its plenty of fish in da sea he ain't the only man on this earth

m9
m9 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:59:01 -0700

I wont dump u beautiful

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:48:52 -0700

One time a boy asked me out but 5 mins later he dumped me I was secretly sad but I played it off

aintnowayaroundit_2185116
aintnowayaroundit_2185116 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:41:05 -0700

Well at least I hav other pple to make it feel better

aintnowayaroundit_2185116
aintnowayaroundit_2185116 wrote:
2012-07-24 10:40:32 -0700

I dnt no buht wen I'm dump it tears my heart out

keonilove
keonilove wrote:
2012-06-28 12:04:00 -0700

aww sorry to hear! it depeneds hw long u were togther really very little and also i dunno but it could be young love he might just feel your not the one for him if u like 2 weeks try to talk to him about it1x very sorry x

ponton
ponton wrote:
2012-06-26 02:19:06 -0700

love your self and it will be ok

imabigkidnw!
imabigkidnw! wrote:
2012-06-25 19:34:58 -0700

juhh find a new bf he probaly juhh didnt want to hurt you or cheat and he feels guilty thats probaly why he wont be friends!

niyaswag
niyaswag wrote:
2012-06-05 14:18:06 -0700

be cuz he didnt like u

dream2541
dream2541 wrote:
2012-05-27 15:34:24 -0700

You made it wrong by saying lets still be friends you can not be friends with someone you still love or have feelings for it would hurt too much Big Frown

wwefan
wwefan wrote:
2012-05-24 20:29:05 -0700

is get over find new bf

silly.andrea:)
silly.andrea:) wrote:
2012-05-17 20:32:50 -0700

Sad and depressingFrown

Mysterygurl18
Mysterygurl18 wrote:
2012-05-06 21:56:38 -0700

There's still other guy waiting and destined for you, not just him =)) Maybe he is not meant for you. =))

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-05-06 16:29:46 -0700

I hte it

deavian123
deavian123 wrote:
2012-05-06 08:18:13 -0700

i think it was his falut we did talk all we dis was text look on my page and see wat i went though

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:55:27 -0700

I think that if someone dumped someone thn u shuld at meast try 2 b freinds but if dat dnt work thn i guess u culd just try 2 forget bout him nd ask him y he bein stuck up

ALLY101LUV YOU!
ALLY101LUV YOU! wrote:
2012-05-05 05:54:52 -0700

i got dimped but my BF still want's me back

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: