Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

purplezebra1235

1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:36:30 -0700

lol

1prettyandmindless_2035459
1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:35:55 -0700

i got dumped yesterday but now i hav someone thats treat me an queen

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:32:52 -0700

But u know, im pretty sure a guy will dump me bcuz guys are just like that. I dont really know why but they just like dumping girls for no reason. And if he doesnt give a reason then that means he just dumped u for NO reason. Or his parents dont want him around you. Those are some 2 really good guesses.

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:29:49 -0700

I have never had a bf in my life. Im waiting for the right guy to come around. And when he does hopefully he wont dumb me at all. And if he does then my dad would have a serious chat with him bcuz my Dad is really protective over me. But even if we HAVE to break up bcuz long relationships dont last, then THAT wont disappoint me bcuz i would have known why.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:05:22 -0700

i literally ALWAYS do the dumping lol

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:59:40 -0700

this is really good advice
ill def look back to this if i ever get dumped

BabyKayla11
BabyKayla11 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:59:28 -0700

She is actually 13

elephantsandcandy
elephantsandcandy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:57:32 -0700

i luv xavier: Ur only 10 you act way older than you really are.

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:56:55 -0700

i got dumped a couple weeks ago cause this girl told my ex if he didnt dump me then she would kick my @$$ Frown i miss him alot

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:55:29 -0700

Maybe the guy dumped you cuz your not pretty Anuff? Boys do Dat Sometimes. >->

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-22 15:53:23 -0700

i got dumped Yesterday Big Frown im sad about it Big Frown

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-04-22 15:51:01 -0700

What a jerk he must of been :o
Don't worry, you're still young and it's not the end of the world, just move on girl! Big Grin
Don't put yourself down becuase of that guy!

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-04-22 15:45:45 -0700

He dumped you cause he doesn't think you're void enough. I'm sure you're not bad and that you're good enough for a lot of other people. Don't bash yourself about it

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-22 15:43:42 -0700

this article is meant 4 me ! happens alot 2 me Big Frown

CookieDough720
CookieDough720 wrote:
2012-04-21 06:20:11 -0700

Sucks he broke up with you Frown He must be a jerk

Scilyr_Babez
Scilyr_Babez wrote:
2012-04-20 12:23:53 -0700

Princeton12345: even if his parents found out he wouldnt dump her

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-19 09:37:14 -0700

So true smile

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-19 09:36:26 -0700

umm... this girl just went through a breakup, so this isn't funny, this is serious, go somewhere else if u wanna "luaoo"

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour