Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

I Love Jesus
I Love Jesus wrote:
2012-05-02 14:48:18 -0700

because you is mean

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-30 16:13:16 -0700

@ohthatstae how did u even think that???

CutiePieDes!!
CutiePieDes!! wrote:
2012-04-30 15:56:52 -0700

DeeJordan'ss ikr

ohthatstae?_2089137
ohthatstae?_2089137 wrote:
2012-04-30 15:51:39 -0700

i though this said, why did he hump me.

;DeeJordan'ss!

1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:36:30 -0700

lol

1prettyandmindless_2035459
1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:35:55 -0700

i got dumped yesterday but now i hav someone thats treat me an queen

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:32:52 -0700

But u know, im pretty sure a guy will dump me bcuz guys are just like that. I dont really know why but they just like dumping girls for no reason. And if he doesnt give a reason then that means he just dumped u for NO reason. Or his parents dont want him around you. Those are some 2 really good guesses.

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:29:49 -0700

I have never had a bf in my life. Im waiting for the right guy to come around. And when he does hopefully he wont dumb me at all. And if he does then my dad would have a serious chat with him bcuz my Dad is really protective over me. But even if we HAVE to break up bcuz long relationships dont last, then THAT wont disappoint me bcuz i would have known why.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:05:22 -0700

i literally ALWAYS do the dumping lol

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:59:40 -0700

this is really good advice
ill def look back to this if i ever get dumped

BabyKayla11
BabyKayla11 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:59:28 -0700

She is actually 13

elephantsandcandy
elephantsandcandy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:57:32 -0700

i luv xavier: Ur only 10 you act way older than you really are.

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:56:55 -0700

i got dumped a couple weeks ago cause this girl told my ex if he didnt dump me then she would kick my @$$ Frown i miss him alot

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:55:29 -0700

Maybe the guy dumped you cuz your not pretty Anuff? Boys do Dat Sometimes. >->

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-22 15:53:23 -0700

i got dumped Yesterday Big Frown im sad about it Big Frown

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-04-22 15:51:01 -0700

What a jerk he must of been :o
Don't worry, you're still young and it's not the end of the world, just move on girl! Big Grin
Don't put yourself down becuase of that guy!

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-04-22 15:45:45 -0700

He dumped you cause he doesn't think you're void enough. I'm sure you're not bad and that you're good enough for a lot of other people. Don't bash yourself about it

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D