Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

I Love Jesus
I Love Jesus wrote:
2012-05-02 14:48:18 -0700

because you is mean

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-30 16:13:16 -0700

@ohthatstae how did u even think that???

CutiePieDes!!
CutiePieDes!! wrote:
2012-04-30 15:56:52 -0700

DeeJordan'ss ikr

ohthatstae?_2089137
ohthatstae?_2089137 wrote:
2012-04-30 15:51:39 -0700

i though this said, why did he hump me.

;DeeJordan'ss!

1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:36:30 -0700

lol

1prettyandmindless_2035459
1prettyandmindless_2035459 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:35:55 -0700

i got dumped yesterday but now i hav someone thats treat me an queen

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:32:52 -0700

But u know, im pretty sure a guy will dump me bcuz guys are just like that. I dont really know why but they just like dumping girls for no reason. And if he doesnt give a reason then that means he just dumped u for NO reason. Or his parents dont want him around you. Those are some 2 really good guesses.

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:29:49 -0700

I have never had a bf in my life. Im waiting for the right guy to come around. And when he does hopefully he wont dumb me at all. And if he does then my dad would have a serious chat with him bcuz my Dad is really protective over me. But even if we HAVE to break up bcuz long relationships dont last, then THAT wont disappoint me bcuz i would have known why.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:05:22 -0700

i literally ALWAYS do the dumping lol

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:59:40 -0700

this is really good advice
ill def look back to this if i ever get dumped

BabyKayla11
BabyKayla11 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:59:28 -0700

She is actually 13

elephantsandcandy
elephantsandcandy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:57:32 -0700

i luv xavier: Ur only 10 you act way older than you really are.

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-22 15:56:55 -0700

i got dumped a couple weeks ago cause this girl told my ex if he didnt dump me then she would kick my @$$ Frown i miss him alot

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:55:29 -0700

Maybe the guy dumped you cuz your not pretty Anuff? Boys do Dat Sometimes. >->

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-22 15:53:23 -0700

i got dumped Yesterday Big Frown im sad about it Big Frown

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-04-22 15:51:01 -0700

What a jerk he must of been :o
Don't worry, you're still young and it's not the end of the world, just move on girl! Big Grin
Don't put yourself down becuase of that guy!

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-04-22 15:45:45 -0700

He dumped you cause he doesn't think you're void enough. I'm sure you're not bad and that you're good enough for a lot of other people. Don't bash yourself about it

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT