Comments

Dear Dish-It: Making the First Move

Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving conversation with him, but I'm too shy!” Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:15:08 -0800

lol

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 16:13:35 -0800

steel I think u will grow out of ur shyness lol

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-03-06 16:13:19 -0800

dude I know how stage fright is its terrible

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 16:12:33 -0800

Cool

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:10:15 -0800

but im doing dramam next year for my performance on stage when im ###### on stage as a rapper

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 16:07:51 -0800

Again LOL

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-03-06 16:07:34 -0800

Jesse I have anxiety too I know how it feels so yah don't be scared

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:06:13 -0800

the girls are gonna have to come to me hhahah

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 16:06:05 -0800

LOL

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:06:02 -0800

Nope i have anexiety soo

kjsniper99
kjsniper99 wrote:
2014-03-06 16:04:54 -0800

Dont worry jesse I know how you feel mate

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:04:36 -0800

So if the girls like me THIR GONNA HAVE TO MAKE THE FIRTS MOVE I AINT DOIN IT!!

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 16:04:21 -0800

hey u will grow out of u shyness and fined the one that's mint for u

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 16:02:47 -0800

That happened 2 me b4 LOL

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:00:55 -0800

lol its true tho i said hi once and she said hi back and i kept walking im like "IM SO STUPID "

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 15:59:50 -0800

LOL Ok that's even cuter smilesmilesmile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-03-06 15:59:36 -0800

i'm sure you're not alone Jesse Wink xD

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:56:14 -0800

lol shussshsh i do i get reallly shy when i see a reallly cute girl like in school or on here

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:54:36 -0800

i believe the guy should always make the first move

niakidder
niakidder wrote:
2014-03-06 15:54:32 -0800

Lol

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.