Comments

Dear Dish-It: Making the First Move

Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving conversation with him, but I'm too shy!” Back to Article

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 15:54:05 -0800

Aww... That's cute

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:52:39 -0800

i always get nervous when i talk to girls i cant do it its makes me embarresed when im hyper yea its crazy but i cant do it il be shy

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:29:50 -0800

Sacary

kilean
kilean wrote:
2014-01-05 11:02:36 -0800

Im scaerd to ask this boy called kilean im so in love with him

Dean_my_love3

singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-10 17:05:22 -0700

I wish I could talk to my crush.. I can't even say Hi without blushing. :c

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-09-10 16:15:11 -0700

I always talk to my crush...

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-27 15:56:09 -0700

I wanna try and start a conversation with my crush but I get shy too

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:19:56 -0700

im always nervous and shy around my crushes

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-22 14:29:06 -0700

I'm way too shy it takes me some time too get comfortable with that dude before i can actually make the first move

cuttie1123
cuttie1123 wrote:
2013-07-14 13:32:22 -0700

i think u can go up to them but dont be nervouse

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-19 13:20:01 -0700

why a lot of Article's are about dating?

racecar44
racecar44 wrote:
2013-03-19 13:18:23 -0700

u should make the first move always

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-19 13:17:13 -0700

XD

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-19 13:16:39 -0700

Ya I'm shy around my crush sometimes...

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-10 16:10:34 -0700

very good 4u

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-10 16:09:31 -0700

when I read it I said okay i'll do that i am like no i cannot do it when he found out i like him he stared for a couple seconds then kinda turned away

cheetagurl101
cheetagurl101 wrote:
2013-01-30 16:00:11 -0800

just be your self walk up to him smile and chat about stuff he likes

amnesiagirl
amnesiagirl wrote:
2013-01-03 13:45:12 -0800

i agree with dish-it too and well im shy and i decided to ask him out and he said yes

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...

kaykay2002