Comments

Dear Dish-It: Making the First Move

Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving conversation with him, but I'm too shy!” Back to Article

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-06 15:54:05 -0800

Aww... That's cute

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:52:39 -0800

i always get nervous when i talk to girls i cant do it its makes me embarresed when im hyper yea its crazy but i cant do it il be shy

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:29:50 -0800

Sacary

kilean
kilean wrote:
2014-01-05 11:02:36 -0800

Im scaerd to ask this boy called kilean im so in love with him

Dean_my_love3

singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-10 17:05:22 -0700

I wish I could talk to my crush.. I can't even say Hi without blushing. :c

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-09-10 16:15:11 -0700

I always talk to my crush...

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-27 15:56:09 -0700

I wanna try and start a conversation with my crush but I get shy too

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:19:56 -0700

im always nervous and shy around my crushes

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-22 14:29:06 -0700

I'm way too shy it takes me some time too get comfortable with that dude before i can actually make the first move

cuttie1123
cuttie1123 wrote:
2013-07-14 13:32:22 -0700

i think u can go up to them but dont be nervouse

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-19 13:20:01 -0700

why a lot of Article's are about dating?

racecar44
racecar44 wrote:
2013-03-19 13:18:23 -0700

u should make the first move always

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-19 13:17:13 -0700

XD

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-19 13:16:39 -0700

Ya I'm shy around my crush sometimes...

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-10 16:10:34 -0700

very good 4u

me4evakisses
me4evakisses wrote:
2013-03-10 16:09:31 -0700

when I read it I said okay i'll do that i am like no i cannot do it when he found out i like him he stared for a couple seconds then kinda turned away

cheetagurl101
cheetagurl101 wrote:
2013-01-30 16:00:11 -0800

just be your self walk up to him smile and chat about stuff he likes

amnesiagirl
amnesiagirl wrote:
2013-01-03 13:45:12 -0800

i agree with dish-it too and well im shy and i decided to ask him out and he said yes

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?