Comments

Dear Dish-It: Making the First Move

Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving conversation with him, but I'm too shy!” Back to Article

aly122
aly122 wrote:
2012-12-23 09:00:29 -0800

Im torn between 2 guys and i dont know what to do...plz help me

cheekylouis
cheekylouis wrote:
2012-10-27 14:09:07 -0700

i have a crush on sombody whatshould i do

Alsia
Alsia wrote:
2012-08-21 20:09:49 -0700

i agree with dish-it.

Purplex
Purplex wrote:
2012-07-30 07:30:29 -0700

i agree to lovetodance101. i think boys should make the first move

emma2468
emma2468 wrote:
2012-07-25 02:17:56 -0700

shyness is never the answer say you have a crush and if u dont tell him that then how will he know to make the first move he is the one thats scared to mess it up so just try even if he says no dont let it bring u down

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-24 12:14:03 -0700

i think da boii should mke da 1st move

lovetodance101
lovetodance101 wrote:
2012-07-21 23:50:34 -0700

I think boyys should makee the first movee

Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030 wrote:
2012-06-28 17:59:07 -0700

~ i think that if a girl wanna ask a guy out they can it dosent matter bout tradition of guys askin girls out whoever wants to ask someone out should be able to ~

YaBoiiTy_2177721
YaBoiiTy_2177721 wrote:
2012-06-28 17:55:31 -0700

@-MarieeBeautyful- Thank You Some1 Agree

princesszb1999
princesszb1999 wrote:
2012-06-28 17:53:18 -0700

-girlz should neva mak dah first mov dat som dumb stuff

-MarieeBeautyful-
-MarieeBeautyful- wrote:
2012-06-28 15:50:40 -0700

- Dhaat Shidd Ainnt Gudd '

-MarieeBeautyful-
-MarieeBeautyful- wrote:
2012-06-28 15:50:10 -0700

- Donnt Evaa Evaa Neverr Makee Thaa Firsst Moeee Girlss '

iiTouchable x3
iiTouchable x3 wrote:
2012-06-28 15:47:14 -0700

Hmmm -_-

siittles_chick
siittles_chick wrote:
2012-06-28 15:47:03 -0700

id tha chick desperte she gonna make tha first move

iiTouchable x3
iiTouchable x3 wrote:
2012-06-28 15:45:40 -0700

@YaBoiiTy Som times a gurh do make a first mov if da guy is Hmmm -_- yhu knoe

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-28 15:45:33 -0700

@YaBoiiTy
dhats ryte i juss flirt alot nd make them make the first move LMAO!

YaBoiiTy_2177721
YaBoiiTy_2177721 wrote:
2012-06-28 15:42:21 -0700

Girls Don't Make Tha 1st Move If He Want You He
Gone Come !!

barbie gurl 14
barbie gurl 14 wrote:
2012-06-28 15:40:23 -0700

how do imake the first move

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:29:59 -0700

okay just get a friend and tell her to talk to him about who he likes and what he likes and just hang around but act cool!!!!

Zey
Zey wrote:
2012-06-14 12:47:17 -0700

I dint finish so to be continued: My crush is the cutest boy in the entire grade. Weve talked a little because my friends are good friends with him so does anyone have advice?

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.