Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

jon121
jon121 wrote:
2014-03-09 10:33:30 -0700

You are and don't forget it smile

musiclover63
musiclover63 wrote:
2014-03-08 14:08:57 -0800

As long as you know where you stand, you don't have to be popular to be happy smile

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 13:21:12 -0800

I always have to be better in one way i dont get myself somtimes

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-03-08 13:18:52 -0800

agreed

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 13:17:21 -0800

I always be a show off i was born that way

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-03-08 13:16:08 -0800

well i'm not cool but if u try harder u will be cool don't be a show off

Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae
Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae wrote:
2014-03-08 13:00:27 -0800

lol....i love being popular to but it gets old

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 12:58:23 -0800

I like bieng popular because it feels like im famous

Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae
Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae wrote:
2014-03-08 12:45:45 -0800

Trust me you will hate being popular

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-20 17:30:31 -0800

Wasting your time

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-12-01 11:20:11 -0800

I really don't want to be popular, I find it stupid.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 20:55:16 -0800

I have amazing friends! Popularity means nothing at school.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-11 13:27:27 -0800

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO NOT worth it. Please don't waste your time.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-28 14:58:28 -0700

They are rude but I set a limit to my popularity. I make sure I am mostly sweet with a little spice!

tathletic023
tathletic023 wrote:
2013-09-30 18:58:01 -0700

That is truenibgotblaughed at being friends with the populars and no longer friends

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-09-30 10:04:17 -0700

Try to study hard and make as one of the best or if you can be no.1 in your class.......that is one of the way to be popular in school..

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:09:02 -0700

And all the 'popular' people at my school are freaking rude and judge people for their looks or weight and its soo annoying -_-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:06:14 -0700

Some people know my name and most people seen me around school but Im not really popular and tbh I really dont care. I rather hang out with people that likes me and is a great trustworthy friend instead of competing to be the most likable person.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:03:14 -0700

What Christine said. c;

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:15:44 -0700

All the "popular" people I've met are nothing but a shallow bunch of jerks.

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!