Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-08 16:30:22 -0700

Why care about popularity? You can be happy with a few true friends smile (Not to say if your "popular" that's necessarily bad, but it's certainly not needed)

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-07 17:50:54 -0700

Its hard not being popular.....

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-07-07 16:53:36 -0700

haha i just need one best friend or 2

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-07 16:09:22 -0700

why be popular? people will be fake to gain ur attention. u be who u want to be and just have fun with ur the friends u have now

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2014-07-06 02:13:33 -0700

Yeah its right be yourself...

spaten
spaten wrote:
2014-06-18 06:33:48 -0700

just be yourself be real with people

smiles all around
smiles all around wrote:
2014-04-17 17:08:07 -0700

these #### aint loyal thts all I got to say

cw1012
cw1012 wrote:
2014-04-16 15:59:22 -0700

I think there is no need to be popular all you need are loyal friends and if you dont have friends all you need yourself you want to be popular you dont need to be

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 15:30:37 -0700

Were never popular some of us werent never to be popular not even me i was bullyed all my life

jon121
jon121 wrote:
2014-03-09 10:33:30 -0700

You are and don't forget it smile

musiclover63
musiclover63 wrote:
2014-03-08 14:08:57 -0800

As long as you know where you stand, you don't have to be popular to be happy smile

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 13:21:12 -0800

I always have to be better in one way i dont get myself somtimes

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-03-08 13:18:52 -0800

agreed

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 13:17:21 -0800

I always be a show off i was born that way

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-03-08 13:16:08 -0800

well i'm not cool but if u try harder u will be cool don't be a show off

Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae
Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae wrote:
2014-03-08 13:00:27 -0800

lol....i love being popular to but it gets old

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 12:58:23 -0800

I like bieng popular because it feels like im famous

Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae
Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae wrote:
2014-03-08 12:45:45 -0800

Trust me you will hate being popular

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-20 17:30:31 -0800

Wasting your time

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-12-01 11:20:11 -0800

I really don't want to be popular, I find it stupid.

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.