Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-08 16:30:22 -0700

Why care about popularity? You can be happy with a few true friends smile (Not to say if your "popular" that's necessarily bad, but it's certainly not needed)

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-07 17:50:54 -0700

Its hard not being popular.....

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-07-07 16:53:36 -0700

haha i just need one best friend or 2

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-07 16:09:22 -0700

why be popular? people will be fake to gain ur attention. u be who u want to be and just have fun with ur the friends u have now

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2014-07-06 02:13:33 -0700

Yeah its right be yourself...

spaten
spaten wrote:
2014-06-18 06:33:48 -0700

just be yourself be real with people

smiles all around
smiles all around wrote:
2014-04-17 17:08:07 -0700

these #### aint loyal thts all I got to say

cw1012
cw1012 wrote:
2014-04-16 15:59:22 -0700

I think there is no need to be popular all you need are loyal friends and if you dont have friends all you need yourself you want to be popular you dont need to be

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 15:30:37 -0700

Were never popular some of us werent never to be popular not even me i was bullyed all my life

jon121
jon121 wrote:
2014-03-09 10:33:30 -0700

You are and don't forget it smile

musiclover63
musiclover63 wrote:
2014-03-08 14:08:57 -0800

As long as you know where you stand, you don't have to be popular to be happy smile

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 13:21:12 -0800

I always have to be better in one way i dont get myself somtimes

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-03-08 13:18:52 -0800

agreed

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 13:17:21 -0800

I always be a show off i was born that way

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-03-08 13:16:08 -0800

well i'm not cool but if u try harder u will be cool don't be a show off

Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae
Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae wrote:
2014-03-08 13:00:27 -0800

lol....i love being popular to but it gets old

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-08 12:58:23 -0800

I like bieng popular because it feels like im famous

Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae
Countrygirl_Hannah_Rae wrote:
2014-03-08 12:45:45 -0800

Trust me you will hate being popular

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-20 17:30:31 -0800

Wasting your time

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-12-01 11:20:11 -0800

I really don't want to be popular, I find it stupid.

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.