Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

Mamma.557
Mamma.557 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:29:28 -0800

Being popular is umm. I think hard because ummmmmmmmm.... I don't know

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:26:36 -0800

I agree with dear dish it ......being popular is just...uhh....some people just wants to be friend with u cuz u r popular .....what the .......!!

crazy trust
crazy trust wrote:
2012-10-28 05:29:23 -0700

doesn't popular mean Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group? if your nice to everyone they will like you and then you will be popular lol just have fun with the people you care about

lateraaaaa
lateraaaaa wrote:
2012-09-09 07:25:24 -0700

in my opinion, popular girls and boys dont have
good impressions from others. others (including
me) think that the popular girls in my school are
bad--which is true. but if you want to be the kind
popular, share your talents and be kind, thats all =) be known of your kindness in short

shellstar16
shellstar16 wrote:
2012-09-02 15:44:38 -0700

being popular is a waist of earthly time and people need to start focusing on other things than being popular.

jmariah
jmariah wrote:
2012-09-02 15:02:10 -0700

The popular girl in my school is extremely rude I mean there are lots of popular girls and every
one of them think their so pretty and cool but
their not their all just wannabes

lovelyashley
lovelyashley wrote:
2012-08-16 14:49:22 -0700

i used to be i guess the girl that was kinda known but not the most popular... now that i am i realized being its like getting to go to the prom with the cutest guy and realizing its not that great so popularity doesnt matter all you need area few close friends smile

haters_hater
haters_hater wrote:
2012-08-05 23:30:35 -0700

ur right!! it's so true!

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-08-05 17:48:05 -0700

the most popular kid in my school is the girl thats a snob and is mean to everyone so just like in those tv shows

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:30:08 -0700

mindless swagg12:
that wasn't really any advice, & that really wasn't that nice...

Here's some advice:
Just be yourself.... How would ppl get to know u if the person they r getting 2 know isn't YOU?
the true definition of the word POPULAR means having a lot of friends and being nice, not being stuck up, dressing the best, & being in charge of everything.... Just be yourself, Em. smile

Promoted to 5th grade
Promoted to 5th grade wrote:
2012-08-05 12:36:30 -0700

I like the advice it's so right

twilightbunny1
twilightbunny1 wrote:
2012-08-04 16:05:39 -0700

That actually was kind of stuck- up hun .^^

mindless_swagg12
mindless_swagg12 wrote:
2012-08-03 21:41:56 -0700

IM ALREADY POPULAR AT SCHOOL NOT BEIGN COCKY BUT UH ITS FUN

ITS AN inside JOKE..bud;-)
ITS AN inside JOKE..bud;-) wrote:
2012-08-03 20:12:21 -0700

i think that being popular is being outgoing and funny well at my school you dont have to have the looks

risha68
risha68 wrote:
2012-08-03 20:08:05 -0700

2 me popularity is having swaqq

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-08-03 20:03:03 -0700

im the class clown lol

Mickey 13
Mickey 13 wrote:
2012-08-03 19:42:44 -0700

I'm sorta popular.
All my friends are hart smile

Mindless 4 Life
Mindless 4 Life wrote:
2012-08-03 19:40:41 -0700

I am but i aint rude and snobby I only get rude and mean when u mess with me and my friends

lillycutie82
lillycutie82 wrote:
2012-08-03 19:20:27 -0700

I'm 50/50 kinda am and not

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-03 18:57:51 -0700

Smile@Lexi.?♥ i agree

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147