Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

happygirlbunny
happygirlbunny wrote:
2012-08-03 12:29:48 -0700

i agree.

LilBearz♥
LilBearz♥ wrote:
2012-08-03 12:24:40 -0700

I would never want to be popular..to much drama..i like to be inbetween

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-08-01 16:52:33 -0700

bein popular iz not easy trust mehh

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-31 11:24:11 -0700

It is better to be yourself then to be popular!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-31 11:23:57 -0700

I like me just the way I am!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-30 23:19:34 -0700

i dont want to be popular i'm good now the way i am

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-30 22:52:09 -0700

Im not popular and im awesome NOT being one

daniel luvs her
daniel luvs her wrote:
2012-07-30 22:39:06 -0700

highlarious i agree

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:55:50 -0700

BEing popular is a illusion to soiciety. Being popular isn't anything. It's just a self esteem booster to those who think they're "popular"

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-26 20:34:40 -0700

bein popular isnt as awesome as it sounds. .. .believe me . . .i am an when evrybody knows yuh , they ALL wanna get in your business an ppl strt spreading rumors because they're jealous . . .yeah it can b fun when you're invited tew a whole buncha parties an get asked out by all the fine guys but . .. you can get a bad rep REAL quick . . .lets say it that way.

highlarious
highlarious wrote:
2012-07-14 15:08:51 -0700

Why? Popular is different people your ordinary and unique just be yourself not someone else

funandfresh
funandfresh wrote:
2012-07-12 13:29:56 -0700

you just need to be yourself , people will come trough for you!

larriah12
larriah12 wrote:
2012-07-09 19:12:20 -0700

ok the dress your best part is good advice but the find one person blah blah blah thats not neccessary true trust me just be yourself and find a group of people to hang out with and then hang out with more and more people then "pop" your popularity rate just went way up

princess20chatter20
princess20chatter20 wrote:
2012-07-09 13:14:09 -0700

Well there is one way but u wont be that popular. Just make freinds.Easy

PrettyAna0340
PrettyAna0340 wrote:
2012-07-08 20:22:22 -0700

Popularity is not important!!!!! What is important is that you be yourself. it doesn't matter 'bout what u are, it only matters of who u are! The same thing has happened to me, i thought popularity was everthing but its not. Just be yourself and you'll see! smile

Jowa123
Jowa123 wrote:
2012-07-05 07:00:57 -0700

I want to b popular on kw

Mspinkninja123
Mspinkninja123 wrote:
2012-06-27 14:31:42 -0700

ima sorry but why would anyone need o be popular i mean i wanna be my self i dont wanna change anything about me and if that means me not popular so be it i dont care i have my friends and thats all i need or want

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:25:09 -0700

okay i popular so i know..... okay dress to your best and find one popular person and start hanging with them and if you play a sport and are really good at it then your popular right there!!!

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:45:39 -0700

I remember when I wanted to be popular in my school. I also brought myself up to that point and now I wish i hadn't done that sometimes because the more popular you are the more drama.

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-06-16 14:13:21 -0700

???eh..hmmm,5 mins later,ehh...hmmmm,7 mins later borriinnng stupid as well Big Grin

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.