Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-26 20:34:40 -0700

bein popular isnt as awesome as it sounds. .. .believe me . . .i am an when evrybody knows yuh , they ALL wanna get in your business an ppl strt spreading rumors because they're jealous . . .yeah it can b fun when you're invited tew a whole buncha parties an get asked out by all the fine guys but . .. you can get a bad rep REAL quick . . .lets say it that way.

highlarious
highlarious wrote:
2012-07-14 15:08:51 -0700

Why? Popular is different people your ordinary and unique just be yourself not someone else

funandfresh
funandfresh wrote:
2012-07-12 13:29:56 -0700

you just need to be yourself , people will come trough for you!

larriah12
larriah12 wrote:
2012-07-09 19:12:20 -0700

ok the dress your best part is good advice but the find one person blah blah blah thats not neccessary true trust me just be yourself and find a group of people to hang out with and then hang out with more and more people then "pop" your popularity rate just went way up

princess20chatter20
princess20chatter20 wrote:
2012-07-09 13:14:09 -0700

Well there is one way but u wont be that popular. Just make freinds.Easy

PrettyAna0340
PrettyAna0340 wrote:
2012-07-08 20:22:22 -0700

Popularity is not important!!!!! What is important is that you be yourself. it doesn't matter 'bout what u are, it only matters of who u are! The same thing has happened to me, i thought popularity was everthing but its not. Just be yourself and you'll see! smile

Jowa123
Jowa123 wrote:
2012-07-05 07:00:57 -0700

I want to b popular on kw

Mspinkninja123
Mspinkninja123 wrote:
2012-06-27 14:31:42 -0700

ima sorry but why would anyone need o be popular i mean i wanna be my self i dont wanna change anything about me and if that means me not popular so be it i dont care i have my friends and thats all i need or want

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:25:09 -0700

okay i popular so i know..... okay dress to your best and find one popular person and start hanging with them and if you play a sport and are really good at it then your popular right there!!!

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:45:39 -0700

I remember when I wanted to be popular in my school. I also brought myself up to that point and now I wish i hadn't done that sometimes because the more popular you are the more drama.

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-06-16 14:13:21 -0700

???eh..hmmm,5 mins later,ehh...hmmmm,7 mins later borriinnng stupid as well Big Grin

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-06-16 13:46:18 -0700

i think its really dodgy cause guys on here are all OMG your so cute go out with me but geuss what? ive never had a boyfriend in real life and ive only been asked out once! Worried

heyitsmeh
heyitsmeh wrote:
2012-06-16 13:42:05 -0700

on kw, boys r like ur hot will u be my gf but at school nobody likes me they only hit on the armenian girls and im not being rasist i just wanna be popular !

Fallynreece8300
Fallynreece8300 wrote:
2012-06-16 13:37:33 -0700

A popular person is sumone who has alot of friends not just cuz their cool

Zarnotthedragonhunter
Zarnotthedragonhunter wrote:
2012-06-16 13:34:36 -0700

eh..

vegas101girl
vegas101girl wrote:
2012-06-16 13:33:35 -0700

i am popular but i dont try to show it off and take advantage. alot of times people who are popular dont have the best of frineds but sometimes the unpopular kids found friends that will support them and be right beside them until the end. but that wasnt me i had the best of frineds they stuck by my side and sometimes we had ourt ups and downs but one day it was my last day at school becuz i had to move and then i realized even if i wasnt popular i would of still had friends who love and care4me

-CheyenneA-
-CheyenneA- wrote:
2012-06-13 21:28:41 -0700

im popular at school... but most of my friends r just rude sometimes.

MalaciAnn
MalaciAnn wrote:
2012-06-12 23:34:26 -0700

i dont believe in being "popular" or not. its like ur dividing urself from ppl who go though the same things u do. they have homework. They get zits. They aren't perfect. my friend is labeled "popular" and she doesnt like it sometimes cuz 20 ppl text her at once and everybody tries to be her friend even if she doesnt like them. so be yourself, thats all that matters

Keke1033
Keke1033 wrote:
2012-06-05 13:46:34 -0700

I'm very popular at school but sometimes it gets annoying because people expect you to do certain things and its kinda hard to be yourself because people are ALWAYS judging you. But one good thing is everyone wants to be me. But i say just fing a group of friends and then meet their friends and then meet their friends friennds and ther=ir you go.

wwefan
wwefan wrote:
2012-05-24 20:30:41 -0700

find frineds the stick witthe them

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.