Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

happygirlbunny
happygirlbunny wrote:
2012-08-03 12:29:48 -0700

i agree.

LilBearz♥
LilBearz♥ wrote:
2012-08-03 12:24:40 -0700

I would never want to be popular..to much drama..i like to be inbetween

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-08-01 16:52:33 -0700

bein popular iz not easy trust mehh

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-31 11:24:11 -0700

It is better to be yourself then to be popular!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-07-31 11:23:57 -0700

I like me just the way I am!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-30 23:19:34 -0700

i dont want to be popular i'm good now the way i am

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-30 22:52:09 -0700

Im not popular and im awesome NOT being one

daniel luvs her
daniel luvs her wrote:
2012-07-30 22:39:06 -0700

highlarious i agree

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:55:50 -0700

BEing popular is a illusion to soiciety. Being popular isn't anything. It's just a self esteem booster to those who think they're "popular"

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-26 20:34:40 -0700

bein popular isnt as awesome as it sounds. .. .believe me . . .i am an when evrybody knows yuh , they ALL wanna get in your business an ppl strt spreading rumors because they're jealous . . .yeah it can b fun when you're invited tew a whole buncha parties an get asked out by all the fine guys but . .. you can get a bad rep REAL quick . . .lets say it that way.

highlarious
highlarious wrote:
2012-07-14 15:08:51 -0700

Why? Popular is different people your ordinary and unique just be yourself not someone else

funandfresh
funandfresh wrote:
2012-07-12 13:29:56 -0700

you just need to be yourself , people will come trough for you!

larriah12
larriah12 wrote:
2012-07-09 19:12:20 -0700

ok the dress your best part is good advice but the find one person blah blah blah thats not neccessary true trust me just be yourself and find a group of people to hang out with and then hang out with more and more people then "pop" your popularity rate just went way up

princess20chatter20
princess20chatter20 wrote:
2012-07-09 13:14:09 -0700

Well there is one way but u wont be that popular. Just make freinds.Easy

PrettyAna0340
PrettyAna0340 wrote:
2012-07-08 20:22:22 -0700

Popularity is not important!!!!! What is important is that you be yourself. it doesn't matter 'bout what u are, it only matters of who u are! The same thing has happened to me, i thought popularity was everthing but its not. Just be yourself and you'll see! smile

Jowa123
Jowa123 wrote:
2012-07-05 07:00:57 -0700

I want to b popular on kw

Mspinkninja123
Mspinkninja123 wrote:
2012-06-27 14:31:42 -0700

ima sorry but why would anyone need o be popular i mean i wanna be my self i dont wanna change anything about me and if that means me not popular so be it i dont care i have my friends and thats all i need or want

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:25:09 -0700

okay i popular so i know..... okay dress to your best and find one popular person and start hanging with them and if you play a sport and are really good at it then your popular right there!!!

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:45:39 -0700

I remember when I wanted to be popular in my school. I also brought myself up to that point and now I wish i hadn't done that sometimes because the more popular you are the more drama.

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-06-16 14:13:21 -0700

???eh..hmmm,5 mins later,ehh...hmmmm,7 mins later borriinnng stupid as well Big Grin

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147