Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

Keke1033
Keke1033 wrote:
2012-06-05 13:46:34 -0700

I'm very popular at school but sometimes it gets annoying because people expect you to do certain things and its kinda hard to be yourself because people are ALWAYS judging you. But one good thing is everyone wants to be me. But i say just fing a group of friends and then meet their friends and then meet their friends friennds and ther=ir you go.

wwefan
wwefan wrote:
2012-05-24 20:30:41 -0700

find frineds the stick witthe them

SWEETIEPIE24
SWEETIEPIE24 wrote:
2012-05-08 12:01:14 -0700

JUX BE URSELF AND LET DEM LIK U 4 WHO U ARE...DEY MITE NEED U 1 DAY...AND AT MII SCHOOL DERE IZ NO POPULAR STUFF....ITZ JUX BE U AND UR FRIENDS....AND EVERYWHERE U LOOK DERE IZ SUMBODY AND DEY FRIENDZ SO JUX FIND A GOOD FRIEND AND BE URSELF..

Splashy
Splashy wrote:
2012-05-08 06:11:46 -0700

I'm like the most popular kid in my school...and its..bitter- sweet...they look at you like some superstar......yeah...sometimes you get sick of it though !

foreverswagger
foreverswagger wrote:
2012-05-06 08:55:35 -0700

I use to be popular but I gave it up because I always was busy pluse I always got in trouble @ school

aiyanacute101
aiyanacute101 wrote:
2012-05-06 06:57:29 -0700

Who evr is popular at my school fails and still goez to the next grade

PurplePerfect
PurplePerfect wrote:
2012-05-06 05:00:14 -0700

I sooooooooooo agree, being popular looks great and fun but it's not! People at my school won't let me privacy cause i model and they say i'm rich, they even GOSSIP about how epic my life must be -_-......

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:48:46 -0700

There is noe way 2 learn how 2 b popular u just have 2 b urself if u act lik someone else dat wnt work cuz thn u mite lack at dat but if u just b urself thn u wnt eva lack at dat cuz ur bein urself just b nice dnt gate apricatate

ALLY101LUV YOU!
ALLY101LUV YOU! wrote:
2012-05-04 19:43:33 -0700

now i know how it feel's not being popular and now i know how it feel's being your self i don't want to be popular any more but every think's i am smart nice and a good friend

mookiemoomoo
mookiemoomoo wrote:
2012-05-02 14:44:48 -0700

I am popular at my school because I am nice to everyone! All you have to do is be nice and be friends with everyone! Every year I get new friends because people are always saying how nice I am! You do not have to be preppy to be popular! I am just a regular girl! Be yourself and let it flow from there!

redfricka01
redfricka01 wrote:
2012-05-01 20:03:33 -0700

Jut be yourself! Ask them to be our friends! Ask a lot of people to be your friends and y'all are meeting together somewhere and y'all can have fun and there for you can have a lot of fun and friends!

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-04-30 17:40:55 -0700

Well iReally Dont Know How To Bee Popular It Juss Happed Likee 4Real,

Batgirl89
Batgirl89 wrote:
2012-04-29 16:33:29 -0700

Popularty ends after you leave school. having like 10-15 friends is great to have instead of having everyone following you or chatting to you all the time.

DemiLIsMyIdol
DemiLIsMyIdol wrote:
2012-04-28 15:39:10 -0700

Being popular is only a small part of life. As long as you are happy being you then thats all that matters.

TrueGirl723
TrueGirl723 wrote:
2012-04-28 14:02:34 -0700

Popularity is nothing. smile

kittycoolcat
kittycoolcat wrote:
2012-04-27 15:41:30 -0700

dear Em i had the same problem i finally made it to total popularity. then as soon as i did people started to get JELOUS it wasnt as perfect as it seemed just be yourself and enjoy school!!!! you would be much happier when you finished skool if you were your own person

:iamdene:
:iamdene: wrote:
2012-04-27 08:51:49 -0700

well, not good to be popular i guess? one mistake and you'll be down smile

-.Jenyaa.
-.Jenyaa. wrote:
2012-04-25 12:22:37 -0700

idk if i'm popular..i am a cheerleader.not that it means anything.o.o (;

-Born.To.Be.Strong
-Born.To.Be.Strong wrote:
2012-04-25 06:33:26 -0700

Already Am, But Then Again. Some People Miss Judge You, I'm On The Cheerleading Team. & Sit With The "Populars", Cause I'm One Of Them. But Most People Don't Like Me .. Cause I'm A Cheerleader and stuff . If You Wanna Be Popular, don't Get Mixed In with Thee wrong crowed, Or You'll More Then Likely Get Judged .. juss sayin . ♥

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-04-25 05:34:48 -0700

if u wanna be real popular....follow my advice...kiss the boy whom u think is the coolest...u will get popular in 60 minutes!!

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.