Comments

Old Navy Best-Tees

Are you tired of t-shirts that are too baggy, too tight, too dark or too bedazzled? Check out the new reinvented Old Navy Best Tee! The softest and best fitting Tee! Back to Article

babyfacesasha
babyfacesasha wrote:
2012-03-15 16:52:41 -0700

forreal ddat was some funny stuff

allthat

nice smile

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-09 13:05:22 -0800

Cool smile

F992035306953

What's the Coolest Glittery T-shirt?

• A big rhinestone butterfly.
  • A catchy word like Rockstar or Supermodel.
  • All the ones I make myself are the coolest.
  • I think the whole trend is dumb.

Micro_colored_jeans_micro
Jump on board the trend and brighten up your skinny jeans with a splash of color.
Micro_embellished-micro
Decorating your own t-shirts is a lot easier than you think and is super fun! With a bit of creat...
Micro_revenge is_micro
Revenge Is... pretty sweet, if you ask us! It’s actually a new fashion line made of organic cotto...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day