Comments

Old Navy Best-Tees

Are you tired of t-shirts that are too baggy, too tight, too dark or too bedazzled? Check out the new reinvented Old Navy Best Tee! The softest and best fitting Tee! Back to Article

babyfacesasha
babyfacesasha wrote:
2012-03-15 16:52:41 -0700

forreal ddat was some funny stuff

allthat

nice smile

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-09 13:05:22 -0800

Cool smile

F992035306953

What's the Coolest Glittery T-shirt?

• A big rhinestone butterfly.
  • A catchy word like Rockstar or Supermodel.
  • All the ones I make myself are the coolest.
  • I think the whole trend is dumb.

Micro_colored_jeans_micro
Jump on board the trend and brighten up your skinny jeans with a splash of color.
Micro_embellished-micro
Decorating your own t-shirts is a lot easier than you think and is super fun! With a bit of creat...
Micro_revenge is_micro
Revenge Is... pretty sweet, if you ask us! It’s actually a new fashion line made of organic cotto...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.