Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-07-16 17:34:30 -0700

i have my ears pierced and i dont want to get anything else pierced

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-07-16 17:34:29 -0700

i have my ears pierced and i dont want to get anything else pierced

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 12:20:27 -0700

i have 23 piercin in all my niece snatched my eye piercin yesterday my eye was bleedin

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-16 12:10:09 -0700

If I am lucky in the future I will get my lip snake eyes. I also want my cartilage pierced too!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 11:56:21 -0700

I have my ears pierced

xXLiv19Xx
xXLiv19Xx wrote:
2013-05-19 13:30:54 -0700

I really want a tongue piercing. If my mom lets me i'll get my tongue pierced over the summer. smile

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:46:47 -0700

It's mean! xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 18:39:38 -0700

It's nothing bad xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:38:35 -0700

I know what you're saying xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:36:47 -0700

han er sa dum, herren velsigne hans hjerte xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:36:29 -0700

I have a feeling you're calling me bad names xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 18:34:25 -0700

I have not clue xD Han har ingen anelse (x

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:31:27 -0700

What language are you speaking, Norway? xD & you know.

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:30:18 -0700

hoyre xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 18:29:22 -0700

Mannen ludder xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:27:19 -0700

wut are you talking about? xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:20:37 -0700

That's not what you told me yesterday, Kendall.

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:19:22 -0700

not xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:17:32 -0700

She does xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 18:14:30 -0700

She doesn't. xD

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.