Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-23 19:28:34 -0700

Oh, lovely.

TheQuietOnes666
TheQuietOnes666 wrote:
2014-08-23 16:25:28 -0700

I have seven piercings in total plus two gauges, and I can not stress how important it is to see a professional.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 12:40:05 -0700

I'm getting a lip Piercing lol and that's the anyone I want to get smile

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-07-16 17:34:30 -0700

i have my ears pierced and i dont want to get anything else pierced

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-07-16 17:34:29 -0700

i have my ears pierced and i dont want to get anything else pierced

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 12:20:27 -0700

i have 23 piercin in all my niece snatched my eye piercin yesterday my eye was bleedin

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-16 12:10:09 -0700

If I am lucky in the future I will get my lip snake eyes. I also want my cartilage pierced too!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 11:56:21 -0700

I have my ears pierced

xXLiv19Xx
xXLiv19Xx wrote:
2013-05-19 13:30:54 -0700

I really want a tongue piercing. If my mom lets me i'll get my tongue pierced over the summer. smile

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:46:47 -0700

It's mean! xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 18:39:38 -0700

It's nothing bad xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:38:35 -0700

I know what you're saying xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:36:47 -0700

han er sa dum, herren velsigne hans hjerte xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:36:29 -0700

I have a feeling you're calling me bad names xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 18:34:25 -0700

I have not clue xD Han har ingen anelse (x

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:31:27 -0700

What language are you speaking, Norway? xD & you know.

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:30:18 -0700

hoyre xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 18:29:22 -0700

Mannen ludder xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:27:19 -0700

wut are you talking about? xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:20:37 -0700

That's not what you told me yesterday, Kendall.

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: