Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

cheerleader101:)_1977747
cheerleader101:)_1977747 wrote:
2012-05-23 04:41:12 -0700

i have my belly dont and earssmile)

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-05-21 21:20:15 -0700

i have my ear pierced and i pierced my nose but it hurt so bad that i didnt keep it in my nose!!! cray rite!!!

Londons Piff One
Londons Piff One wrote:
2012-05-21 09:14:46 -0700

Lol Mitsy...I Have My Belly Button, Tongue, Ears And Nose Pierced

Mitsy
Mitsy wrote:
2012-05-21 09:13:11 -0700

i have my belly button and ears pierced

-.RebelWithPassion_2127931
-.RebelWithPassion_2127931 wrote:
2012-05-21 03:51:13 -0700

You Shouldn't. I think it looks weird on girls. But You could try Spider Bites, Or just one lip piercing.

-.RebelWithPassion_2127931
-.RebelWithPassion_2127931 wrote:
2012-05-21 03:50:32 -0700

Nose Done. c: Two On My Ear , Thinking About Getting More, But I Dunn Think I Will.

dailyns.fancy.pants.
dailyns.fancy.pants. wrote:
2012-05-20 16:43:11 -0700

I pierce myself like every month. I've done my cartilage 2. I've done my tounge. I've given myself gauges. and I've done my belly and a ton more

OscarDaGrouch00
OscarDaGrouch00 wrote:
2012-05-20 16:33:18 -0700

i had my lip perced but it closed

SkateboarderGirl
SkateboarderGirl wrote:
2012-05-20 16:32:19 -0700

I've wanted snake bites but idk anymore

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-05-20 16:27:14 -0700

I don't even have my ears pierced .n.
Never will either,
I'll always stick to sticker earings xD

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-05-20 16:16:03 -0700

Snake bite when I got enough money and a job

strawberry908_2083335
strawberry908_2083335 wrote:
2012-05-20 16:12:23 -0700

ima get a nose percing kool

lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop wrote:
2012-05-18 08:28:12 -0700

My sis has her tongue pierced and my dads, sister,
twins both have there belly button pierced

theboysthatlovegirlsrock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock wrote:
2012-05-18 07:19:06 -0700

I hate other parts otherb than ears being peirced it's so offensenze]

lollypop1130
lollypop1130 wrote:
2012-05-16 14:40:06 -0700

no offense to anyone who has their tongue pierced but i think it looks weird but i love ear piercings and nose piercings

machinegun35
machinegun35 wrote:
2012-05-14 17:45:54 -0700

when i am older i might get my tongue peirced but it is going to hurt and that one girl is stupiid going to get her cheeks peirced

ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin wrote:
2012-05-11 13:49:04 -0700

I GOT A BELLY BUTTON PEIRCIN ITS CUTE AF ;D

YUMadSis♥_1994594
YUMadSis♥_1994594 wrote:
2012-05-10 20:00:17 -0700

i got two on my ears
one on my tongue and i might get one on my cheeks

hellokitty_0123
hellokitty_0123 wrote:
2012-05-10 19:37:37 -0700

damn bouy how many piercin u gunna get on sshuuWinkBig Grin??

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2012-05-10 19:35:37 -0700

Okay calm down C: the bass is next

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.