Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-05-26 09:39:20 -0700

i have my ears

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 16:08:02 -0700

I ALREADY HAVE MY BELLY,EYE,TONGUE,I JUST NEED MY LIP RING =)

cheerleader101:)_1977747
cheerleader101:)_1977747 wrote:
2012-05-23 04:41:32 -0700

i have my bell done and earssmile)!

cheerleader101:)_1977747
cheerleader101:)_1977747 wrote:
2012-05-23 04:41:12 -0700

i have my belly dont and earssmile)

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-05-21 21:20:15 -0700

i have my ear pierced and i pierced my nose but it hurt so bad that i didnt keep it in my nose!!! cray rite!!!

Londons Piff One
Londons Piff One wrote:
2012-05-21 09:14:46 -0700

Lol Mitsy...I Have My Belly Button, Tongue, Ears And Nose Pierced

Mitsy
Mitsy wrote:
2012-05-21 09:13:11 -0700

i have my belly button and ears pierced

-.RebelWithPassion_2127931
-.RebelWithPassion_2127931 wrote:
2012-05-21 03:51:13 -0700

You Shouldn't. I think it looks weird on girls. But You could try Spider Bites, Or just one lip piercing.

-.RebelWithPassion_2127931
-.RebelWithPassion_2127931 wrote:
2012-05-21 03:50:32 -0700

Nose Done. c: Two On My Ear , Thinking About Getting More, But I Dunn Think I Will.

dailyns.fancy.pants.
dailyns.fancy.pants. wrote:
2012-05-20 16:43:11 -0700

I pierce myself like every month. I've done my cartilage 2. I've done my tounge. I've given myself gauges. and I've done my belly and a ton more

OscarDaGrouch00
OscarDaGrouch00 wrote:
2012-05-20 16:33:18 -0700

i had my lip perced but it closed

SkateboarderGirl
SkateboarderGirl wrote:
2012-05-20 16:32:19 -0700

I've wanted snake bites but idk anymore

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-05-20 16:27:14 -0700

I don't even have my ears pierced .n.
Never will either,
I'll always stick to sticker earings xD

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-05-20 16:16:03 -0700

Snake bite when I got enough money and a job

strawberry908_2083335
strawberry908_2083335 wrote:
2012-05-20 16:12:23 -0700

ima get a nose percing kool

lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop wrote:
2012-05-18 08:28:12 -0700

My sis has her tongue pierced and my dads, sister,
twins both have there belly button pierced

theboysthatlovegirlsrock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock wrote:
2012-05-18 07:19:06 -0700

I hate other parts otherb than ears being peirced it's so offensenze]

lollypop1130
lollypop1130 wrote:
2012-05-16 14:40:06 -0700

no offense to anyone who has their tongue pierced but i think it looks weird but i love ear piercings and nose piercings

machinegun35
machinegun35 wrote:
2012-05-14 17:45:54 -0700

when i am older i might get my tongue peirced but it is going to hurt and that one girl is stupiid going to get her cheeks peirced

ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin wrote:
2012-05-11 13:49:04 -0700

I GOT A BELLY BUTTON PEIRCIN ITS CUTE AF ;D

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay