Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

hellokitty_0123
hellokitty_0123 wrote:
2012-05-10 19:33:53 -0700

haja douqq u pierce yo guitar w.t.fBig GrinWink !!!!

rebeccamichaelsteven
rebeccamichaelsteven wrote:
2012-05-10 19:29:37 -0700

I am soooo jelly!!!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2012-05-10 19:26:58 -0700

My sexy guitar got its first piercing (; yeah I peirced my guitar !!! BE JELLY

hellokitty_0123
hellokitty_0123 wrote:
2012-05-10 19:16:05 -0700

im gettin mi belly pierce nxzt yr i cant wait!!!!!!!!!Big Grin

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2012-05-10 19:13:44 -0700

My mom said I would look like a girl -_- smh

jujubeanrocky
jujubeanrocky wrote:
2012-05-05 18:00:25 -0700

i got my belly pierced and it looks so goodd with a tan and a bright bikkini im in love with it

awessome
awessome wrote:
2012-04-30 19:11:43 -0700

Id get my ears pierced. No way am i getting any other piercings

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-04-30 18:40:47 -0700

I got my ears pierced and I like wearing my new earrings ^.^

swaqqamamma
swaqqamamma wrote:
2012-04-28 15:59:46 -0700

i hav my nose pierced an i lov it

BlakieMaria
BlakieMaria wrote:
2012-04-26 13:49:35 -0700

im never getting another peircing except above my first ear piercing so im getting another hole in my ear smile

skysky10115
skysky10115 wrote:
2012-04-25 18:33:10 -0700

i got my ears peirced when i was only months old and havent ever gotten an infection because my parents help me keep my ears clean and healthy! smile

xLunaLovesx_2105550
xLunaLovesx_2105550 wrote:
2012-04-23 23:10:05 -0700

I have my nose pierced and I got an infection ( I found I do indeed like to play with it! XD) So I used alcohol on the first two days, then washed it regular times, and popped the pus sac that formed, and now the infection is gone, but still you should never try to kill an infection on your own! I did it cause I can't afford a doctors visit with my Dad getting surgery soon!

ccmarie123
ccmarie123 wrote:
2012-04-23 15:24:48 -0700

when i am 12 i am getting a nose piercing

omg.emz.omg
omg.emz.omg wrote:
2012-04-22 07:25:38 -0700

im 10 at the mo and im not aloud my ears pierced till im 13!!!

jackie1100
jackie1100 wrote:
2012-04-21 15:38:03 -0700

I have an earlobe piercing and it didnt hurt i didnt feel it and i still dint evem know its there no matter wutt earings i wear

marissa got swagg
marissa got swagg wrote:
2012-04-21 15:31:06 -0700

I Have 2 Body Piercings It's Not Bad!

strawberry55551
strawberry55551 wrote:
2012-04-21 12:44:25 -0700

first, it is not cool for anyone! and an interesting place would be nowhere because if you talk about piercing then i get this bad feeling

kayleeeez
kayleeeez wrote:
2012-04-21 03:21:48 -0700

belly button

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-19 18:46:01 -0700

ewww

bad girl19_2070612
bad girl19_2070612 wrote:
2012-04-16 07:31:10 -0700

i my eveypic

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.