Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

kendaall;

lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 18:10:52 -0700

You like me, though xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 18:10:09 -0700

she don't even like you, go away xD

lamborghinimerci

s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 17:52:13 -0700

I WON'T xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 17:50:17 -0700

I think she'll like my sausage xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 17:48:20 -0700

NO xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 17:45:39 -0700

I don't know a Sara, sorry btw, Norway is so hot (;

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 17:44:35 -0700

fine, just stop flirting with sara, or i'll chop your knockers and your sausage off. xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 17:39:38 -0700

Don't get sensitive on me, now xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 17:38:06 -0700

.l.

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 17:35:25 -0700

And, you shut it Lorax xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 17:34:59 -0700

You are, to me xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 17:34:00 -0700

I'm not Norway xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 17:32:06 -0700

WHO DA HELL IS NORWAY? xD

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel