Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 17:25:25 -0700

evan, stop creeping sara out xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 17:24:23 -0700

I'm good, thank you for your offer. xD And oh xD

lamborghinimerci

lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 17:21:19 -0700

Oh, Kendall you are pretty hawt, though (;

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 17:20:54 -0700

I have yours too, Norway xD it's holding up my tatas.

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 17:19:49 -0700

Sara is no longer my Norwegian xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 17:17:29 -0700

Stop Kendall, you're not that hawt. (;

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 17:12:33 -0700

it's hawt right xD lol, no i don't want it back

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 16:59:45 -0700

Still want it? It's the red lacy one xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 16:57:25 -0700

EWWW STOP xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 16:52:06 -0700

It's holdin' up my boys right now, though xDDD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 16:50:40 -0700

BYEE xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 16:44:28 -0700

Kendall.. You left your knocker holder at my house xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 16:42:50 -0700

what's wrong with knockers? OMG, grow up doe xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 16:42:05 -0700

Knockers? Omg, I'm out xD

s4bot4ge
s4bot4ge wrote:
2013-04-07 16:41:17 -0700

Right xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 16:40:36 -0700

why would my knockers be pierced? xD

lamborghinimerci
lamborghinimerci wrote:
2013-04-07 16:39:54 -0700

Are your tatas pierced? xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-04-07 16:39:05 -0700

dats nawt cute xD

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002