Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

sweetygirl901
sweetygirl901 wrote:
2013-04-03 18:17:15 -0700

i have my belly piereced

2pac10
2pac10 wrote:
2013-04-03 18:13:44 -0700

i have a air jorden piercings on my ears

TheRealDeal_2137783
TheRealDeal_2137783 wrote:
2013-04-03 15:56:41 -0700

I Have My Lip,ears, and Belly Done smile

Zipporah Zane
Zipporah Zane wrote:
2013-04-03 15:56:29 -0700

i have my nose pierced it hurt but i still like it

KingDrePrince
KingDrePrince wrote:
2013-04-03 15:41:00 -0700

i have lip and brow peircings

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-03 15:07:25 -0700

I have my ears pierced Big Grin i actually have bows in right now. Anyway, i wanna get another one right by it

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-03 14:55:57 -0700

I have snake bites♥

puppyluvr00
puppyluvr00 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:54:30 -0700

i have an ear piercing... I originally got it done in 3rd grade, but it closed up, so I had them re-done

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:50:09 -0700

I had mine ears perced but they closed up! So imma get them reperced

Rebecca_is_awesome
Rebecca_is_awesome wrote:
2013-04-03 14:48:26 -0700

I have a double piercing on my ears... hoping to get my cartilage and my right nostril done... When I'm older I want my tragus pierced

beautiful mimi!!!
beautiful mimi!!! wrote:
2013-04-03 14:46:55 -0700

EW ikr yeah i agree

obey_babe_2412811
obey_babe_2412811 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:46:16 -0700

i got my nose nd lip pierced, but i dont rlly wear it.

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:45:19 -0700

or Aids

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:44:53 -0700

its better than a person u dont knoe he might give u STD

countrygirl2002
countrygirl2002 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:44:19 -0700

i got both ears pierced

beautiful mimi!!!
beautiful mimi!!! wrote:
2013-04-03 14:43:43 -0700

EWe omg i hate when my friends do that to me lol it feels wierd

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:42:09 -0700

my friends do my piercing i hate when them people touch all over u

beautiful mimi!!!
beautiful mimi!!! wrote:
2013-04-03 14:41:38 -0700

Me to both my ears double pierced and then i have a ring on the top of my ear i like just got it yesterday!

halothebestgameever
halothebestgameever wrote:
2013-04-03 14:41:23 -0700

i got a belly button pierced and it hurt

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-03 14:39:57 -0700

I have both my ears double pierced

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.