Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:28:47 -0700

UNDER MY LIP IS PIERCED

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:28:47 -0700

UNDER MY LIP IS PIERCED

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-04-03 14:26:55 -0700

I HAD my ears pierced, but the holes closed. My friend got her clit pierced. and she offered to pierce my belly button.

CeCe216
CeCe216 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:22:29 -0700

I Have A Belly Ring,2 Ear Piercings,And 1 Top Of The Ear Pierced

Ashley_Luves_You
Ashley_Luves_You wrote:
2013-04-03 14:19:00 -0700

I have a belly button peircing Big Grin

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:14:16 -0700

I ha.ve first hole second hole I had carleg,e piercing s ,, and I want my belly button pierced I had 6holes I have 4. Now

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:13:56 -0700

i just get curious so don't yell at me please!!!!

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:12:41 -0700

i i have a nose piercing belly piercing, snake bites name them i got them i got cages

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:11:47 -0700

i have a piercing on my belly, i want a nose ring and i have 3 earing piercing ^^

Marie_Got_Cake
Marie_Got_Cake wrote:
2013-04-03 14:10:04 -0700

I wanna second pair of ear piercings and I wanna get my belly button pierced .

robotyo
robotyo wrote:
2013-04-03 12:22:31 -0700

I want a tounge nose lip eyebrow pierce

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-29 18:56:02 -0800

OK the only piercing that I have is my ears and I not getting any more I got those done when I was just born!

paperugg
paperugg wrote:
2012-12-28 07:19:45 -0800

im gonna get a second pair of ear piercings!!!!

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-12-27 18:49:22 -0800

I wanna get my nose pierced with a small diamond.my teachers at science camp had one there was bout 6 teachers.

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:17:46 -0800

I just got my nose peirced...its a hoop!!!!!!!!!!

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 11:20:16 -0800

mee

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 11:19:45 -0800

oo why

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-12-09 04:24:28 -0800

i have ear piercing but the studs are small and i got it done when i was almost two ears old! :P

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-12-08 11:27:40 -0800

My mom has a tongue peircing and a nose
peircing. Frustrated

-my-scars-
-my-scars- wrote:
2012-12-08 10:10:14 -0800

i want spider bites.

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love