Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-03 14:37:41 -0700

i only pierced ma 2 ears none of them got infected

trueblood32
trueblood32 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:34:40 -0700

i only have my ears pierced lol Big Grin

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:29:39 -0700

Had both of the top of my ears pierced then they got infected

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:28:47 -0700

UNDER MY LIP IS PIERCED

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:28:47 -0700

UNDER MY LIP IS PIERCED

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-04-03 14:26:55 -0700

I HAD my ears pierced, but the holes closed. My friend got her clit pierced. and she offered to pierce my belly button.

CeCe216_2331860
CeCe216_2331860 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:22:29 -0700

I Have A Belly Ring,2 Ear Piercings,And 1 Top Of The Ear Pierced

Ashley_Luves_You
Ashley_Luves_You wrote:
2013-04-03 14:19:00 -0700

I have a belly button peircing Big Grin

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:14:16 -0700

I ha.ve first hole second hole I had carleg,e piercing s ,, and I want my belly button pierced I had 6holes I have 4. Now

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:13:56 -0700

i just get curious so don't yell at me please!!!!

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:12:41 -0700

i i have a nose piercing belly piercing, snake bites name them i got them i got cages

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:11:47 -0700

i have a piercing on my belly, i want a nose ring and i have 3 earing piercing ^^

Marie_Got_Cake
Marie_Got_Cake wrote:
2013-04-03 14:10:04 -0700

I wanna second pair of ear piercings and I wanna get my belly button pierced .

robotyo
robotyo wrote:
2013-04-03 12:22:31 -0700

I want a tounge nose lip eyebrow pierce

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-29 18:56:02 -0800

OK the only piercing that I have is my ears and I not getting any more I got those done when I was just born!

paperugg_2337001
paperugg_2337001 wrote:
2012-12-28 07:19:45 -0800

im gonna get a second pair of ear piercings!!!!

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-12-27 18:49:22 -0800

I wanna get my nose pierced with a small diamond.my teachers at science camp had one there was bout 6 teachers.

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-12-14 15:17:46 -0800

I just got my nose peirced...its a hoop!!!!!!!!!!

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 11:20:16 -0800

mee

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 11:19:45 -0800

oo why

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

GlimmeringSky16