Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-12-09 04:24:28 -0800

i have ear piercing but the studs are small and i got it done when i was almost two ears old! :P

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-12-08 11:27:40 -0800

My mom has a tongue peircing and a nose
peircing. Frustrated

-my-scars-
-my-scars- wrote:
2012-12-08 10:10:14 -0800

i want spider bites.

breugottaloveher
breugottaloveher wrote:
2012-12-08 10:02:56 -0800

i getting one on my ear like prodigy and im getting in on stomach and tongue haha

wolf pack click
wolf pack click wrote:
2012-12-08 09:58:10 -0800

hi

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-08 09:48:01 -0800

I think it's gross as well!!!

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:47:25 -0800

Its Cheerleading not Cheeleading.

sarah76
sarah76 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:46:23 -0800

Lol i have them but i cant wear them for my cheer game or any cheer

misswagger45
misswagger45 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:45:41 -0800

I have tons of piercings

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:44:09 -0800

i have alot of body piercing but i take them out for cheeleading Frustrated

Ziporrah143;)
Ziporrah143;) wrote:
2012-12-08 09:43:22 -0800

Gross ... !!!!!!

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-08 09:41:18 -0800

I dont like them!! My sister got one before and my mom made her take it off!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:41:17 -0800

@Jackie@ Hey Jackiieeeeeeeee i missed you what you up to

Razina
Razina wrote:
2012-12-08 09:39:27 -0800

;VegasSkies : They are rigth!
Of course i know that teenagers likes this things "this is cool this is beautiful...."
No and again no!!
For me it's horrible...and i think it's not correct Frustrated

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *

Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-08 09:25:08 -0800

I got lips pears

neoncupcake
neoncupcake wrote:
2012-12-08 09:23:18 -0800

i dont like when people get gages.. you know gages , on their ears ewwww

YoungWildFree14
YoungWildFree14 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:08:52 -0800

I really want my bellybutton pierced

minnie03
minnie03 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:07:09 -0800

good article to write about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.