Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-12-09 04:24:28 -0800

i have ear piercing but the studs are small and i got it done when i was almost two ears old! :P

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-12-08 11:27:40 -0800

My mom has a tongue peircing and a nose
peircing. Frustrated

-my-scars-
-my-scars- wrote:
2012-12-08 10:10:14 -0800

i want spider bites.

breugottaloveher
breugottaloveher wrote:
2012-12-08 10:02:56 -0800

i getting one on my ear like prodigy and im getting in on stomach and tongue haha

wolf pack click
wolf pack click wrote:
2012-12-08 09:58:10 -0800

hi

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-08 09:48:01 -0800

I think it's gross as well!!!

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:47:25 -0800

Its Cheerleading not Cheeleading.

sarah76
sarah76 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:46:23 -0800

Lol i have them but i cant wear them for my cheer game or any cheer

misswagger45
misswagger45 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:45:41 -0800

I have tons of piercings

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:44:09 -0800

i have alot of body piercing but i take them out for cheeleading Frustrated

Ziporrah143;)
Ziporrah143;) wrote:
2012-12-08 09:43:22 -0800

Gross ... !!!!!!

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-08 09:41:18 -0800

I dont like them!! My sister got one before and my mom made her take it off!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:41:17 -0800

@Jackie@ Hey Jackiieeeeeeeee i missed you what you up to

Razina
Razina wrote:
2012-12-08 09:39:27 -0800

;VegasSkies : They are rigth!
Of course i know that teenagers likes this things "this is cool this is beautiful...."
No and again no!!
For me it's horrible...and i think it's not correct Frustrated

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *

Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-08 09:25:08 -0800

I got lips pears

neoncupcake
neoncupcake wrote:
2012-12-08 09:23:18 -0800

i dont like when people get gages.. you know gages , on their ears ewwww

YoungWildFree14
YoungWildFree14 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:08:52 -0800

I really want my bellybutton pierced

minnie03
minnie03 wrote:
2012-12-08 09:07:09 -0800

good article to write about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.