Comments

All About Potato Chips

If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll reach for a bag of potato chips to satisfy your munchies - whether you’re all about All-Dressed or dying for Dill and Sour Cream, potato chips are a snack time fave for everyone. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day and Kidzworld has the scoop in All About Potato Chips! Back to Article

angel_loves_jose

Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-12-10 08:50:06 -0800

FRIES!!!

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 16:26:54 -0800

I don't like potato chips that much actually. I'll eat a couple on occasion though.

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:33:12 -0700

My favourite flavour is plain tomato. smile

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-05 10:12:24 -0700

Seaweed and wasabi flavour crisps? o_o

rithma

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-09-21 17:35:34 -0700

cough cough baked potato

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-09-21 17:34:48 -0700

Deshawn look like a crisp potato

SapphireTigress
SapphireTigress wrote:
2013-09-03 13:21:18 -0700

Yummy! My favorite are Salt and Vinegar, and my least favorite are waffles and chicken. Eww x10!

jjz98

junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-19 14:34:08 -0700

im hungry

Fave Afternoon Snack?

• An apple or orange.
  • A candy bar or a bag of chips.
  • Cookies!
  • A super-sized Big Mac combo with a Diet Coke.

Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Go head-over-hells for this yummy, upside-down cake!
One tiny town in America is trying to break a big – and yummy – world record.

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!