Comments

All About Potato Chips

If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll reach for a bag of potato chips to satisfy your munchies - whether you’re all about All-Dressed or dying for Dill and Sour Cream, potato chips are a snack time fave for everyone. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day and Kidzworld has the scoop in All About Potato Chips! Back to Article

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-25 21:04:54 -0700

never eating that

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-25 21:04:06 -0700

never eating that

_Chocoholic_Girl_
_Chocoholic_Girl_ wrote:
2014-07-18 09:18:16 -0700

OMG..I just LOVE potato chips....

ilovedogsz
ilovedogsz wrote:
2014-06-12 11:49:25 -0700

potato chips are really good smile

onederectionrocks
onederectionrocks wrote:
2014-06-12 09:06:31 -0700

YUMMY smile

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-06-08 17:22:29 -0700

YEEEAH BUDDY!

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-06-07 16:14:51 -0700

But Potato Chips are Good die.

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-27 11:08:01 -0700

lol

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-05-27 11:07:27 -0700

yeah baby

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-27 11:06:46 -0700

its making me hungry now i want some chips and dip with a side of Dr.Pepper

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-05-27 11:04:31 -0700

with hot sauce and ranch dip

neelpori

Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-12-10 08:50:06 -0800

FRIES!!!

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 16:26:54 -0800

I don't like potato chips that much actually. I'll eat a couple on occasion though.

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:33:12 -0700

My favourite flavour is plain tomato. smile

Fave Afternoon Snack?

• An apple or orange.
  • A candy bar or a bag of chips.
  • Cookies!
  • A super-sized Big Mac combo with a Diet Coke.

Micro_hot-dog-micro
Who doesn't love a hot dog? A baseball game or BBQ just isn't the same without one, but how much ...
Micro_hamburger-micro
With their delicious combination of bread, veggies, ketchup, and a patty, hamburgers can seem lik...
Micro_pretzels snack-micro
Hard or soft, salty or sweet, there’s no denying that pretzels are a snack food that never fails ...
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Micro_pineapple-upside-down-cake-micro
Go head-over-hells for this yummy, upside-down cake! April 20th marks National Pineapple Upside D...
One tiny town in America is trying to break a big – and yummy – world record.

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!