Comments

All About Potato Chips

If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll reach for a bag of potato chips to satisfy your munchies - whether you’re all about All-Dressed or dying for Dill and Sour Cream, potato chips are a snack time fave for everyone. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day and Kidzworld has the scoop in All About Potato Chips! Back to Article

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-04-24 10:42:23 -0700

I loves potatoes and chips are me favourite Big Grin

elpa456
elpa456 wrote:
2013-04-22 18:03:58 -0700

My favorite flavor is sea salt and vinegar. It is sour and salty!Wink

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-21 02:47:06 -0700

im hungry for potato chips now

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-21 02:45:46 -0700

POTATOES ARE THE BEST THING CREATED EVER!!! SHOUTOUT TO POTATOES ^O^

FroggyBurton
FroggyBurton wrote:
2013-04-19 21:23:38 -0700

WOW! You people are talking about health, I say your insulting Potato Chips!

kokonut
kokonut wrote:
2013-04-06 05:30:01 -0700

nomnom feel hungry for potato chips now.

Runway_Rocker
Runway_Rocker wrote:
2013-03-29 18:47:19 -0700

I want mhe some chips now!!!

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-27 01:18:05 -0700

salted and barbeque are my faves-yummmm

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-16 22:28:22 -0700

Sour Cream & Onion are the best. (:

TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC wrote:
2013-03-16 22:24:49 -0700

Without potato chips, there would be no love in the world!

MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587 wrote:
2013-02-24 14:22:50 -0800

Sour Cream and Onion and good ol' Original! XD

cupcake1520
cupcake1520 wrote:
2013-02-17 09:51:42 -0800

i like sour cream & onion chips and i luv hot chettoo puffs!!!! Mmmmm Good!!! LOL

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-02-16 13:49:34 -0800

i like sour cream and onior and barbcue

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-16 12:36:15 -0800

Nialls favorite food

Damagical
Damagical wrote:
2013-02-14 10:13:18 -0800

potato chips can make you fat eww haha

breezybaye
breezybaye wrote:
2013-02-14 09:56:35 -0800

im eating some now. lol

Pete-a-bug
Pete-a-bug wrote:
2013-01-19 18:31:42 -0800

nacho cheese doritos and spicy cheetos

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 11:17:22 -0800

weez just playin not foreal ooo

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-09 11:16:48 -0800

of course i am ooo

:) B A M A_B O Y :)
:) B A M A_B O Y :) wrote:
2012-12-08 07:43:13 -0800

Dem purple pack DORITOS! Love

Fave Afternoon Snack?

• An apple or orange.
  • A candy bar or a bag of chips.
  • Cookies!
  • A super-sized Big Mac combo with a Diet Coke.

Micro_hot-dog-micro
Who doesn't love a hot dog? A baseball game or BBQ just isn't the same without one, but how much ...
Micro_hamburger-micro
With their delicious combination of bread, veggies, ketchup, and a patty, hamburgers can seem lik...
Micro_pretzels snack-micro
Hard or soft, salty or sweet, there’s no denying that pretzels are a snack food that never fails ...
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Micro_pineapple-upside-down-cake-micro
Go head-over-hells for this yummy, upside-down cake! April 20th marks National Pineapple Upside D...
One tiny town in America is trying to break a big – and yummy – world record.

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour