Comments

How to Wear Green

It ain’t easy being green, or wearing green for that matter, but with our fave Irish-inspired holiday coming up it’s time to step up your St. Patrick’s Day style. Shades of jade are popping up in stores and on the streets everywhere, so check out these sharp looks that will make your friends see green (literally!). Back to Article

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-03-08 17:25:14 -0800

I don't know what color I look good in Frown

beautifybeautiful
beautifybeautiful wrote:
2014-03-07 21:22:38 -0800

Green no no no honey its all about blue

MissKnowItAll4
MissKnowItAll4 wrote:
2014-03-07 21:13:33 -0800

I can rock green.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-03-07 20:56:17 -0800

I look terrible in green. T.T

tyty-s
tyty-s wrote:
2014-03-02 08:57:50 -0800

green does not look good on me

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-08-31 19:32:44 -0700

The mint green dress is soooooo cute

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 12:34:21 -0700

green is zee nice color

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-08-31 12:33:11 -0700

Me, in green. Hahaha, no ._.

vgirl122

flam_in_and_out wrote:
2013-08-31 12:26:36 -0700

Do it. I dare you.

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-31 12:25:01 -0700

don't make me step on all your shoes -.-

flam_in_and_out

vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-31 12:19:10 -0700

XDDDD I CANT STOP LAUGHING XDD LMAO ☻

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2013-08-31 12:17:11 -0700

I got a new dress! Or a boxer to be exact. And i am obsessed with shoes. Only.

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-31 12:16:49 -0700

I think he is O.o

SkittleStarvation
SkittleStarvation wrote:
2013-08-31 12:14:57 -0700

LOL you seem to be obsessed with boxers

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-31 12:13:57 -0700

omg xD fine have my dress for all I care!

F1073420256859

Favorite Green? Vote!

• The Green Machine.
  • Green Day.
  • Green Bay Packers.
  • Green beans.

Micro_nail-art-micro
It's St. Patrick's Day this weekend! That means it's the perfect opportunity to get creative with...
Micro_tights_micro
It’s all about tights! Textured and patterned tights are all the rage this winter! This season ti...
Micro_scarf_micro
One of the easiest ways to perk up your outfits is by adding a great scarf! Not only do they add ...
Red-lipped divas like Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani have perfected the classic Hollywood lo...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.