Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Host a Clothing Swap

Reinvent your style without spending a dime. Host a clothing swap party for your friends and refresh your wardrobe for free. Back to Article

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-19 16:54:53 -0700

going try to give it a trysmile

HelloKittyBaller
HelloKittyBaller wrote:
2012-06-05 18:25:28 -0700

I Will Never Swapp My Clothess . Well Only Thaa Litltlee Onees .

Theyoungsavage
Theyoungsavage wrote:
2012-04-04 19:39:14 -0700

plzz stop sendin me stuff plzz im gettin a aggravated

2ZEBRAS4ME
2ZEBRAS4ME wrote:
2012-04-04 14:46:15 -0700

not a bad idea

God's nerd
God's nerd wrote:
2012-04-01 19:16:19 -0700

Great idea!smile I will do this!

annkarla

quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-19 21:00:06 -0700

@mrsilikealot truu Cannt Be Trustinqq No Onee Lmao All Thesee Hater

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-03-19 20:54:02 -0700

@quandra me either cuz what if they got bed bugs or bugs or sum n the bugs get in the clothes but nice article

quandra*bhadd_2021551

jaquan789 wrote:
2012-03-19 16:59:48 -0700

nice

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-19 16:34:51 -0700

Great article! I want to try this myself, first I need to find clothes that are MY SIZE and not My sister's size!

mainmuffin

2012-03-19 14:31:30 -0700

your not the only one

aliyanna705
aliyanna705 wrote:
2012-03-19 13:50:33 -0700

i love shoping

It's the first day of school and you want to make a good impression on your new classmates. What do you wear?
  • I throw on jeans, a hoodie and my new Vans.
  • I grab that old, torn dress and quickly cut it to make a scarf for my hair and a sash for my jeans. I'm sure to be the only one wearing it!
  • Sweats, running shoes and a fitted tee - no reason I can't be comfy.
  • My new skinny jeans, boots and cute little purse are sure to get me noticed. I've been planning this outfit for weeks.

Micro_a mic
Know that feeling you get when you make something out of nothing? Recycling is a great way to cap...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Had your heart set on jetting off to Hawaii this summer? Well, you can turn your ba...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.