Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How to Make Stamps

Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Making your own stamps isn’t hard, in fact you just need some household items and a sense of creativity. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 02:13:09 -0700

I dont really like

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:58:09 -0800

e

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:58 -0800

w

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:56 -0800

q

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:51 -0800

dd

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:48 -0800

f

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:38 -0800

ffffffff

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:35 -0800

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:27 -0800

f

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:23 -0800

e

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:19 -0800

ee

report
DREDIZZEL
DREDIZZEL wrote:
2013-01-04 15:57:15 -0800

e

report
catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-01-03 18:24:32 -0800

Very clever i'm going to do that today

report
GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-04 16:40:17 -0800

ummm no u betta go 2 da post office & buy some 4 like..... 10 cent shoot

report
laserlighten
laserlighten wrote:
2012-04-29 18:07:45 -0700

lol all u have 2 do is make a shape with paper cut it out and stamp it with some ink

report
Miori17
Miori17 wrote:
2012-04-29 18:05:32 -0700

cool

report
milo24
milo24 wrote:
2012-04-13 18:20:48 -0700

i am gonna try it

report
youdontknowme_^-^
youdontknowme_^-^ wrote:
2012-04-03 03:52:02 -0700

its realy nice!=)

report
dance academy
dance academy wrote:
2012-04-01 17:49:01 -0700

I did it,and it got gross,the foam comes off and it turns gooey,this is CRAP

report
basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-03-26 14:07:48 -0700

So cool I am going to try!

report
back to story
Geo-poll

Species of which type of animal are found only in Madagascar?

  • Lemur
  • Elephant
  • Tiger
  • Kangaroo

related stories

Micro_scrapbook-micro
If you're looking to get crafty, making a scrapbook is a fabulous way to keep all of your photos ...
Micro_micro-homemadepuzzle
Even if it’s not a rainy day, puzzles are fun for family get together’s or time with friends. And...
Micro_micro_sweetmessagecards
It’s always a treat to get a Valentine from a loved one, a buddy or even your little brother. And...
Micro_a mic
Know that feeling you get when you make something out of nothing? Recycling is a great way to cap...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour