Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hot Hair Trends: Braids

How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids. Back to Article

Iraa
Iraa wrote:
2014-08-22 02:18:06 -0700

I love fishtail and mini braid

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2014-04-14 15:03:43 -0700

TOTES cute might do dat hairstyle on thurday

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-04-14 07:58:08 -0700

gorgeous

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-30 09:08:32 -0700

I thought these were actual brading styles I cant do this at all #team braids #curly hair

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 08:57:50 -0700

I can do lots of braids including the Katniss one called something Dutch braid

MZ.PRETTY21
MZ.PRETTY21 wrote:
2013-07-30 08:41:25 -0700

I LOVE BRAIDS smile

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-27 12:48:20 -0700

I like the braid Katniss on the Hunger Games has.

diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-27 12:46:58 -0700

I love braids ...!

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-07-27 12:35:12 -0700

stacyy hair is kooler

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:00:56 -0700

Taylor Swift looks good in her side braid

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-14 21:42:26 -0700

I love the side braids.

jordzapps_2502504
jordzapps_2502504 wrote:
2013-07-04 18:34:30 -0700

just like braids

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-22 02:29:33 -0700

trying to wear fish tail braid

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-05-19 23:29:04 -0700

I love the fishtail braid it is cute!!!!!!

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:00:33 -0700

i just love braids. i'm so gonna try it today.

DaniRover
DaniRover wrote:
2013-05-09 14:38:39 -0700

I'm going to get my hair done like that this weekend!! Omg thank you whoever posted this!

-Allie-

-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-09 08:39:15 -0700

I love a braid.

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-27 20:40:27 -0700

I am inlove with the fishtail briad

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.