Comments

Hot Hair Trends: Braids

How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids. Back to Article

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2014-04-14 15:03:43 -0700

TOTES cute might do dat hairstyle on thurday

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-04-14 07:58:08 -0700

gorgeous

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-30 09:08:32 -0700

I thought these were actual brading styles I cant do this at all #team braids #curly hair

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 08:57:50 -0700

I can do lots of braids including the Katniss one called something Dutch braid

MZ.PRETTY21
MZ.PRETTY21 wrote:
2013-07-30 08:41:25 -0700

I LOVE BRAIDS smile

Rawrr_its_mee
Rawrr_its_mee wrote:
2013-07-27 12:48:20 -0700

I like the braid Katniss on the Hunger Games has.

diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-27 12:46:58 -0700

I love braids ...!

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-07-27 12:35:12 -0700

stacyy hair is kooler

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:00:56 -0700

Taylor Swift looks good in her side braid

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-14 21:42:26 -0700

I love the side braids.

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-04 18:34:30 -0700

just like braids

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-22 02:29:33 -0700

trying to wear fish tail braid

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-05-19 23:29:04 -0700

I love the fishtail braid it is cute!!!!!!

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:00:33 -0700

i just love braids. i'm so gonna try it today.

DaniRover
DaniRover wrote:
2013-05-09 14:38:39 -0700

I'm going to get my hair done like that this weekend!! Omg thank you whoever posted this!

-Allie-

-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-09 08:39:15 -0700

I love a braid.

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-27 20:40:27 -0700

I am inlove with the fishtail briad

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-02-06 12:00:34 -0800

i wear braids all the time! i love them all! smile

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.
  • Headbands

Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!