Comments

Hot Hair Trends: Braids

How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids. Back to Article

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-02-06 12:00:34 -0800

i wear braids all the time! i love them all! smile

sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123 wrote:
2012-12-20 08:35:09 -0800

I want to get my mom to give me that lauren conrad hair Big Grin

Angel2201
Angel2201 wrote:
2012-12-16 09:57:27 -0800

I love this style! It's helped me get more popular!smile

MissBallerinaxoxox
MissBallerinaxoxox wrote:
2012-12-10 04:21:51 -0800

I looove doing fishtails. [:

volleyball13
volleyball13 wrote:
2012-11-21 15:10:03 -0800

NIcee.....I do fish tails and french braids most of the time!

AdviceGurl17_2294021
AdviceGurl17_2294021 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:57:33 -0700

I love braids I have them in right now.Never gets old.

lipil54
lipil54 wrote:
2012-08-07 08:38:50 -0700

awesome

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2012-08-03 05:33:29 -0700

awsum!!!

RoZayBaby
RoZayBaby wrote:
2012-07-29 22:48:07 -0700

I wear braids all the time

purplestar3
purplestar3 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:25:12 -0700

I Wore A Fishtail For 8th Grade Graduation But Im Always Werein A Side French Braid Or a Bun At Dha Top Of Mii Hair

DD101
DD101 wrote:
2012-07-26 15:42:16 -0700

2 weeks ago my sister braided my hair. she does a realy good job. it is like all at one side with the ends of the braids out, smile Wink

ellieko123
ellieko123 wrote:
2012-06-29 17:29:07 -0700

Could you show more pics?

OoKookieLuveroO
OoKookieLuveroO wrote:
2012-06-26 19:31:31 -0700

I Mostly Do Either Side Braids,Or Mini Braids(:

sum12luv
sum12luv wrote:
2012-05-29 18:35:34 -0700

i look good in braids

96kait
96kait wrote:
2012-04-20 13:00:28 -0700

Im really good at making french braids smile

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-04-17 03:43:50 -0700

love it

-loveyourlaugh-
-loveyourlaugh- wrote:
2012-04-14 14:07:41 -0700

i can't wear braids cuz i got layers.. /:

swaggforeva
swaggforeva wrote:
2012-04-14 13:02:05 -0700

I love braids!

cayla346
cayla346 wrote:
2012-04-13 20:38:37 -0700

i sort of like braids i mean i like them like a lot but
like i dont like really like the way like it looks like on my head

shimmiwim1
shimmiwim1 wrote:
2012-04-13 18:28:57 -0700

i love wearing braids! They're a cute way 2 get ur hair out of the way! smile

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.
  • Headbands

Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!