Comments

Hot Hair Trends: Braids

How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids. Back to Article

pinkgirl13
pinkgirl13 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:07 -0700

I know almost every braid not cause ok well not all of because even though my mom taught me how to french braid and fgishtale though i already did it before i taught my self but i hate my hair in ponytails so i like to do it like lauren conrads though i dont know who that even is

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-10 17:05:59 -0700

luv then all

lilly_girl12
lilly_girl12 wrote:
2012-04-10 16:34:05 -0700

i LUV TO DO THE FRENCH MINI BRAIDS ITS SO EASY.....FOR THE FISHTALE IM STILL GETTING THE HANG OF..... smile Love

JumpingCats
JumpingCats wrote:
2012-04-09 19:18:31 -0700

The fishtale is SUPER easy..

HayleeJade:)))

lalala12045 wrote:
2012-04-01 19:16:12 -0700

these are awesome tips

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-29 11:41:53 -0700

One...Katniss wore a french braid that started behind her ear and ran to the other side and french braided down.
That would've been a good braid style towrite about.

CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2012-03-29 04:40:51 -0700

love it Love

jessica777girl
jessica777girl wrote:
2012-03-28 19:08:47 -0700

C ooo oool
Ooo ooo

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-03-28 17:31:19 -0700

I think braids are awesome, they have so many style to choice from which is epic[:

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-28 17:16:42 -0700

braids r SUPPER COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-03-27 11:24:46 -0700

braids are well cute x

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.
  • Headbands

Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day
Thabelolicy
Thabelolicy posted in Friends:
 :) well I got a new bestie here in kids world and I love her soo much. she is kind, humble, interesting and a good listener. I can not go a day without asking her about her day and I hope that i never pass a day without asking her. being your friend is the best and I WOULD LIKE US TO STAY THAT WAY FOREVER love you E,,,l,,,,l,,,,e.
reply 1 day