Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hot Hair Trends: Braids

How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids. Back to Article

soulsurferlovve
soulsurferlovve wrote:
2012-04-12 09:59:14 -0700

im so confused on all of these Frown

pinkgirl13
pinkgirl13 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:07 -0700

I know almost every braid not cause ok well not all of because even though my mom taught me how to french braid and fgishtale though i already did it before i taught my self but i hate my hair in ponytails so i like to do it like lauren conrads though i dont know who that even is

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-10 17:05:59 -0700

luv then all

lilly_girl12
lilly_girl12 wrote:
2012-04-10 16:34:05 -0700

i LUV TO DO THE FRENCH MINI BRAIDS ITS SO EASY.....FOR THE FISHTALE IM STILL GETTING THE HANG OF..... smile Love

JumpingCats
JumpingCats wrote:
2012-04-09 19:18:31 -0700

The fishtale is SUPER easy..

HayleeJade:)))

lalala12045_2079515 wrote:
2012-04-01 19:16:12 -0700

these are awesome tips

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-29 11:41:53 -0700

One...Katniss wore a french braid that started behind her ear and ran to the other side and french braided down.
That would've been a good braid style towrite about.

CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2012-03-29 04:40:51 -0700

love it Love

jessica777girl
jessica777girl wrote:
2012-03-28 19:08:47 -0700

C ooo oool
Ooo ooo

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-03-28 17:31:19 -0700

I think braids are awesome, they have so many style to choice from which is epic[:

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-28 17:16:42 -0700

braids r SUPPER COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-03-27 11:24:46 -0700

braids are well cute x

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.
  • Headbands

Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days