Comments

Hot Hair Trends: Braids

How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids. Back to Article

pinkgirl13
pinkgirl13 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:07 -0700

I know almost every braid not cause ok well not all of because even though my mom taught me how to french braid and fgishtale though i already did it before i taught my self but i hate my hair in ponytails so i like to do it like lauren conrads though i dont know who that even is

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-10 17:05:59 -0700

luv then all

lilly_girl12
lilly_girl12 wrote:
2012-04-10 16:34:05 -0700

i LUV TO DO THE FRENCH MINI BRAIDS ITS SO EASY.....FOR THE FISHTALE IM STILL GETTING THE HANG OF..... smile Love

JumpingCats
JumpingCats wrote:
2012-04-09 19:18:31 -0700

The fishtale is SUPER easy..

HayleeJade:)))

lalala12045 wrote:
2012-04-01 19:16:12 -0700

these are awesome tips

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-29 11:41:53 -0700

One...Katniss wore a french braid that started behind her ear and ran to the other side and french braided down.
That would've been a good braid style towrite about.

CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2012-03-29 04:40:51 -0700

love it Love

jessica777girl
jessica777girl wrote:
2012-03-28 19:08:47 -0700

C ooo oool
Ooo ooo

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-03-28 17:31:19 -0700

I think braids are awesome, they have so many style to choice from which is epic[:

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-28 17:16:42 -0700

braids r SUPPER COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-03-27 11:24:46 -0700

braids are well cute x

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.
  • Headbands

Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002