Comments

How to Take a Great Photo

Lots of people are camera shy, but are you shy of using a camera? Taking fantastic photos can be easy with a few simple rules that will make you snap happy in no time! Learn how to take a great photo so you can hit them with your best shot! Back to Article

_Chocoholic_Girl_
_Chocoholic_Girl_ wrote:
2014-07-18 09:16:06 -0700

Helpfull!!!..Gonna try these tips soon smile

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-04-12 05:38:27 -0700

LOVELY I IKE PHOTOGRAPHY........

LollipopR

Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-04-11 06:12:03 -0700

I love photography...

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-30 06:01:14 -0700

Photography is such an amazing art ♥

Smiles909
Smiles909 wrote:
2014-03-02 08:43:05 -0800

Photography is my life *.*

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-03-02 08:39:00 -0800

I love photography! We do it in art, it's fun. ^.^

thiloka
thiloka wrote:
2014-01-20 07:51:36 -0800

I love being a photographer!!!

ilikeskittles99
ilikeskittles99 wrote:
2013-12-16 17:16:08 -0800

I plan to go to college for art and be a photographer and a kids cartoon artist

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-28 08:52:54 -0800

I love photography!

Neron
Neron wrote:
2013-11-21 14:49:46 -0800

I love taking photos. Unfortunately, my iPod camera wasn't really built to take the type of photos I want. Hopefully, I can get my own camera and take amazing photos. Thanks for the tips smile

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-19 18:40:30 -0800

Yeah

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-19 18:39:53 -0800

We red the same article!

tennisgirl5

Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-19 12:01:49 -0800

Lol nice

Emo_Girl19
Emo_Girl19 wrote:
2013-11-19 11:25:24 -0800

i love taken photos and i just dont have the money tho get one !!! i need one tho...

XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX wrote:
2013-11-19 10:56:33 -0800

I luv to take a photograph of different things. I help everyone by answering the questions. They ask me like if they arent skinny then what should they do ? If you arent skinny then stand straight and dont turn and take a photo you look fat in that......

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2013-11-18 17:33:38 -0800

So how to fix my face situation??;x lol

Do You Have a Digital Camera?

• I don't - but my parents do.
  • No - I just have one of those old ones that uses film.

Micro_yearbook_micro
The end of the school year is coming up fast. And that may mean you’re looking forward to getting...
There's more to taking a good photo than simply pointing and shooting. We've got the photography ...
Digital, SLR or point and shoot? Whatever your weapon of choice, Kidzworld's got the 411 on getti...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.