Comments

How to Take a Great Photo

Lots of people are camera shy, but are you shy of using a camera? Taking fantastic photos can be easy with a few simple rules that will make you snap happy in no time! Learn how to take a great photo so you can hit them with your best shot! Back to Article

_Chocoholic_Girl_
_Chocoholic_Girl_ wrote:
2014-07-18 09:16:06 -0700

Helpfull!!!..Gonna try these tips soon smile

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-04-12 05:38:27 -0700

LOVELY I IKE PHOTOGRAPHY........

LollipopR

Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-04-11 06:12:03 -0700

I love photography...

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-30 06:01:14 -0700

Photography is such an amazing art ♥

Smiles909
Smiles909 wrote:
2014-03-02 08:43:05 -0800

Photography is my life *.*

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-03-02 08:39:00 -0800

I love photography! We do it in art, it's fun. ^.^

thiloka
thiloka wrote:
2014-01-20 07:51:36 -0800

I love being a photographer!!!

ilikeskittles99
ilikeskittles99 wrote:
2013-12-16 17:16:08 -0800

I plan to go to college for art and be a photographer and a kids cartoon artist

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-28 08:52:54 -0800

I love photography!

Neron
Neron wrote:
2013-11-21 14:49:46 -0800

I love taking photos. Unfortunately, my iPod camera wasn't really built to take the type of photos I want. Hopefully, I can get my own camera and take amazing photos. Thanks for the tips smile

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-19 18:40:30 -0800

Yeah

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-19 18:39:53 -0800

We red the same article!

tennisgirl5

Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-19 12:01:49 -0800

Lol nice

Emo_Girl19
Emo_Girl19 wrote:
2013-11-19 11:25:24 -0800

i love taken photos and i just dont have the money tho get one !!! i need one tho...

XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX wrote:
2013-11-19 10:56:33 -0800

I luv to take a photograph of different things. I help everyone by answering the questions. They ask me like if they arent skinny then what should they do ? If you arent skinny then stand straight and dont turn and take a photo you look fat in that......

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2013-11-18 17:33:38 -0800

So how to fix my face situation??;x lol

Do You Have a Digital Camera?

• I don't - but my parents do.
  • No - I just have one of those old ones that uses film.

Micro_yearbook_micro
The end of the school year is coming up fast. And that may mean you’re looking forward to getting...
There's more to taking a good photo than simply pointing and shooting. We've got the photography ...
Digital, SLR or point and shoot? Whatever your weapon of choice, Kidzworld's got the 411 on getti...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12